Working

Namjoon and I walk in with the babies in our arms. 'This will be your home from now on.' Namjoon gives me a kiss and takes the baby girl now over from me. 'I will lay them in their new beds. You sit on the couch and rest.' I roll my eyes and walk to the living room. I grab my phone and call PD-Nim. '(Y/N), are you alright? Are the babies already born?' I chuckle and nod. 'Yeah they are. But I honestly had a question for you sir.' I swallow when I hear a hm-sound.

'Is it okay if I go to my acting job tomorrow and then the day after tomorrow come work for that one music video?' PD-Nim sighs. 'I like it that you really want to go back to work but you also need to take rest. Especially after delivering two babies to this earth.' I nod and sigh. 'I will rest. Since I have been long out of work, could I just do that? Then we will see what I can further do after those two days.' PD-Nim chuckles. 'Fine. But you can't overwork yourself for real okay?'

I nod and smile. 'Thank you sir.' I hang up and grab my jacket. Before I close the door, I text Namjoon. Me; I am going for a walk and some coffee. Don't stay up for me. On my way to the studio, I indeed grab a cup of coffee and walk to the studio. Technically I didn't lie to Namjoon. I just left out the part where I said that I would work all night on new songs and dance choreography. I walk inside my studio and start everything up. 'This has been a long time.'

{Next morning}

I open the front door and silently walk towards the kitchen. 'There she finally is.' I jump up a little from the sudden voices behind me. 'Where were you?' I sigh and fill my coffee cup with more coffee. 'I don't have time to talk now Yoon and Jin. I am going to the studio and then to the recording location. After that, I might train some more.' Jin shakes his head and grabs the cup of coffee out of my hand. 'You're going to your bed right now.' I shake my head and put my jacket back on. 'I haven't been able to work in such a long time.'

Yoongi sighs and shakes his head. 'You still need to take a lot of rest and stay with Namjoon and the babies.' I look irritated at Yoongi. 'And here I thought that you would support me for fucking once like a big brother should! Guess that even you won't understand it!' I push Yoongi out of my way and run outside the house. He is always working his ass off and getting not enough rest. Why is it for me than such a big deal if I don't? I walk into my studio and continue my work.

At 12:30 am I arrive at the recording place. Taehyung directly walks to me. I ignore him totally and read my script. The director walks to me and smiles warmly. 'I am glad you're back. You sure that you can do this?' I nod and walk to my place. 'Okay everyone in place!' I smirk and sit ready. 'You're all in detention and share overdramatic stories.' Everyone nods and we begin the scene. '-So NJ where is your dear hot boyfriend?' I roll my eyes. 'You're not getting him so stop that. He is probably late.'

Miyun (the name of the actress that plays your best friend) begins to laugh and shakes her head. 'He can't even come on time to detention. Man... You have one good boyfriend.' I roll my eyes. The door opens and Taehyung walks through it with "a teacher". Miyun and I begin to laugh really loud. I get off my desk and walk to Taehyung. 'What did you do this time little idiot?' Taehyung lifts his shoulders and smirks. 'Maybe something that you would really like.' His arms snakes around my waist and makes me shiver. 'What then?'

Taehyung smirks. "The teacher" gets us apart and sighs. 'He made copies of a girl-.' I look angry at Taehyung. He looks with a happy smile to the teacher. 'He called her a witch on the photos and putted the text Burn in hell otherwise I will make it hell for you.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Ow wow. Who-?' Taehyung puts his finger on my lips. 'After that, he printed out pictures of his... Private parts that should stay private.' I begin to laugh really hard and high five Taehyung. 'That's the most cute thing that you ever done.'

Taehyung smirks and gives me a kiss on my cheek. 'Don't you worry. I saved some pics for you.' I smirk and go with my hand through his hair. 'It's okay mister Yang. I will take care of him at home and make sure that he doesn't do any of that in the future.' I grab Taehyung's hand and walk outside the classroom. 'Why did you just save me? I want to be bad just like your friends.' I shake my head and hold both of his hands now. He stares confused at me. 'I only have one friend and one boyfriend. The most in there aren't even my friends.'

Taehyung nods and hugs me. 'So about what you're going to do with me home.' I roll my eyes and slap Taehyung's chest softly. 'I am just kidding. I can't wait to watch a horror movie with you.' I shake my head. 'You know that I can't handle that.' Taehyung nods and smiles. He lifts my chin a little bit up so I look directly in his eyes. 'And then you will crawl against me, yeah big no no.' I roll my eyes. 'Well we should go before the teacher finds us.' Taehyung nods and smiles.