Going out

I wipe all my tears away and breath slowly in and out. I open the door and see Namjoon looking guilty at me. 'I kissed an other girl.' I shake my head. 'Not this again.' Namjoon shakes his head and holds my hands. 'This time it was... Different. Because it was late and I drank almost everything to just stay awake.' I sigh. 'Which includes alcohol.' Namjoon nods. 'But I found out some days after it happened that apparently I had kissed some other girl than you.' I nod and hug Namjoon. Something that he didn't expect because he first reacts shocked.

'I won't be mad at you either. Plus, if I were you I would've done the same.' Namjoon shakes his head. 'Don't say that. I love you with my whole heart.' I roll my eyes. 'You're just saying that to make me feel a little bit better.' Namjoon shakes his head and lifts me up. I do directly my legs around his waist. 'I can prove it to you.' I raise my eyebrow. 'By lifting me up?' Namjoon smirks and begins to kiss me. 'Of course not by lifting you up. Tonight it's just going to be you and me.'

{Next morning}

My eyes slowly open and I see that Namjoon is still asleep. He has his arms wrapped tightly around me. I try to get his arms off of me but of course he even holds on tighter the more I try. 'Nam, I want to get up. I need to make something to eat for you.' Namjoon's eyes slowly open and he groans. 'Don't leave. I like your warmth next to me.' I roll my eyes. 'Nam, you need to eat something so let me make you something.' Namjoon sighs and hangs now above me so I can't go anywhere. 'No. You're staying here.'

I sigh and begin to kiss Namjoon. Hopefully this will make him easy to push off. 'Guys, your babies-.' Namjoon and I shoot up. 'I will somehow entertain your babies longer.' I shake my head and quickly get out of bed. 'No need for that. I will put on a bathrobe and come downstairs.' I quickly wrap a bathrobe around me and run downstairs. 'Thank god you're here. Your twins wouldn't stop crying.' I nod and sigh. 'Shush sweeties.' Jimin hands me my baby girl. 'Minji, it will be alright. Dad will be here soon and will take care of you while I prepare your food.'

I hear someone cough and I turn around. 'Great. Namjoon, please make sure that the babies don't cry while I prepare their food.' Namjoon nods while I hand him our Minji. 'Don't I need to help making their food?' I shake my head and softly slap the back of Namjoon's head. 'Perv.' I walk to the bathroom and get the breast milk ready. 'Could you please warm this up? Then will I entertain them.' Namjoon nods and grabs the two bottles of milk.

I sit next to my two babies on the couch. 'Why are you both crying? Aren't you happy that you live with us?' My babies look confused at me. 'You're both happy with me right?' Minji falls to the front when she tries to come closer to me. 'Be careful Princess. You could've easily fall off.' Minji holds one stray of my hair and pushes it against her cheek. 'You also want to be hold by your mother Seojoon?' Seojoon nods and lays his head on my leg. I chuckle and lift him up with the other arm.

I stand up and walk with them to the kitchen. 'Almost done with the milk?' I look on the microwave and sigh deeply. 'Put out the microwave Nam and hold these two.' Namjoon sighs and does what I ask from him. 'What did I do wrong?' I roll my eyes and get the bottles out of the microwave. 'We don't want our babies to have burned throats now, want we?' Namjoon shakes his head and pouts a little bit. I smile and give Namjoon a kiss on his cheek. 'It's okay Nam. You will learn to do it right next time.' Seojoon and Minji both also give Namjoon a kiss on his cheek.

Namjoon slowly begins to chuckle and nods. 'Thanks, but for now you need to do it.' I nod and smile. 'I will, but tomorrow I need to see PD-Nim so then I will make sure that you or one of the boys know how to make the milk ready?' Namjoon nods. 'I need to record but I will take these two with me then.' I nod and smile. 'Thank you. And again I am sorry-.' Namjoon presses his lips on mine and smirks. 'Don't worry about it. I still love you so much and the children do as well.'

I smile and nod. Minji and Seojoon both give me a kiss on my cheeks. 'Purple!' I raise my eyebrow and smile. 'Where is my favorite cousin?' I turn around and directly lift Jae up. 'Purple!' I chuckle and nod. 'What's purple?' Jae points at me and Namjoon. 'Purple... You...' I give Jae a small kiss on his cheek. 'Maybe me, Jay and Saki could go away with the kids? That would give you guys also a lot of space and free time.' Namjoon shakes his head. 'We will babysit all the children. Have fun with your besties.'

I raise my eyebrow. 'Ready to go?' I turn around and see Jay standing ready to go out already. 'Really?' I sigh and put Jae down. 'Fine. Give me 5 minutes.' I give a kiss on Seojoon's and Minji's cheeks. Namjoon pouts and looks with puppy eyes at me. 'Really?' I give Namjoon a short kiss on his lips before I run upstairs. '(Y/N)! Hurry up!' I nod and sigh. I quickly grab a new outfit and put it on. When I come downstairs, Jay looks stressed at me. 'Woah, Saki you look so relaxed especially compared to Jay.'