Dancing

After a really long time of just talking, I decided to unpack my bags while I am FaceTiming the leader of BTS. Somehow I feel a weird connection with Kim Namjoon. I never had that really before. With my ex it was that he thought he could be my boss. And sort of the same is happening with Yoongi. 'I can come to you with the rest of your stuff if you want that.' I raise my eyebrow. 'What does Yoongi think of that?' I say it a little bit teasing because I am just so done with Yoongi.

Namjoon smiles a little bit and shakes his head. 'Say where you are and I will come to give you your stuff.' I nod and send my location to Namjoon. 'Good luck with finding which room.' Namjoon nods and smiles. We say goodbye to each other and end the call. He is so sweet to me. I open the doors to the balcony and sit down on the ground of the balcony. 'If this happens more often, I would want Yoongi to fight more with me.' I look on my phone and see that Yoongi tried calling and texting me.

I lock my phone and throw it behind me. After some time, I hear a soft knock on my door. With a remote, I open the door. Namjoon steps in and looks surprised around him. 'How do you pay for this?' I chuckle and stare in front of me. 'Yoongi does.' Namjoon puts down my bags and walks next to me. 'Why are you sitting on the balcony?' I sigh and look away from Namjoon. Namjoon sits down too and grabs my hand. 'Tell me.' I shake my head. 'I want to jump and fall as hard as I can.'

Namjoon looks shocked at me. One tear escapes my eye. 'Yoongi always does this to me. It's because you guys are with him that he feels sorry. Normally, he just lives his life further without any regret.' Namjoon shakes his head. 'Now I at least know the reason why Yoongi is down so much. Where do you guys fight about?' I swallow and wipe my tears, that now are streaming more and more, away. 'About my life chooses and how bad they are/were.' Namjoon puts his arm around me and tries to calm me down. I lay my head against his shoulder.

'You feel so save, do you know that?' Namjoon shakes his head. 'No I didn't knew that.' I smile and put my arms around him. 'Well you do. Thank you for hearing me out without getting angry.' Namjoon nods and goes with one hand over my left upper arm. 'It's okay. Can I know what the mighty (Y/N) made for terrible life choose what makes her brother mad at her all the time?' I nod and smile. 'First of all, I am not mighty. Second of all, it's because of my ex boyfriend.' Namjoon raises his eyebrow.

'Then I get why he is mad. He is so overprotective over you. It's just that you won a bet from him that you came and visit us.' I nod but then shake my head. 'When my ex and I first met, we were in love. At least that is what I thought. I never been in love before and he made me feel a really new feeling. But later I discovered that it wasn't the feeling of love but the feeling that I am slowly losing myself.' Namjoon nods and sighs. 'He even said at the end of our relationship that he would kill Yoongi if I break up with him.'

Namjoon pulls me closer to him and hugs me. 'It's okay. Does Yoongi knows about that last part?' I shake my head. 'No. I've dated him for 2 more months since he said that. He was so awful to me and that was the only part that Yoongi ever saw.' Namjoon calms me down a little bit. 'Has he been stalking you ever since you broke up?' I nod and point at my phone. 'I read all his texts and comments on my pictures, but I never reply.'

Namjoon nods and stands up. 'Let's make a photo together and post that to let him see that you're not afraid anymore.' I nod and grab Namjoon's hand. 'Only if you promise that you will always protect me.' Namjoon nods and hugs me. 'Of course.' We take a pretty cute photo together. I directly post it on Instagram. 'It's sad that you won't stay with me.' I put out my ripped jacket and sigh. From the suitcase that Namjoon brought, I grab a new set of clothes. 'I can stay here a little bit longer.' I smile and walk with the clothes to the bathroom.

' I smile and walk with the clothes to the bathroom

I change my clothes and hear Namjoon on the phone. 'Who is calling you?' Namjoon stares at me like I don't look nice. 'Is there something wrong with this outfit?' Namjoon shakes his head but still stares at me. 'No... It's not that...' I smile and sigh when I see the appointment in my phone. 'I need to get to my dance practice.' Namjoon stands up and locks his phone. 'I will come with you. I would like to see you dance.' I nod and leave together with Namjoon for my dance practice.

[Some time later]

'Now is it that part of the practice that is my favourite.' Namjoon nods and smiles. I get to do everything that I want.

(You dance like the one in the red shirt)
Namjoon claps happy. Suddenly, J-Hope walks to me. 'Is it okay if I do one dance with you?' I nod and smile. 'Of course.' While everyone else (except for Namjoon) leaves, begin J-Hope and I to dance.

[You dance as Jimin]
After the dance, I land in my butt. 'Thank you for dancing with me Hobi.' J-Hope nods and smiles. 'No problem. You're a good dancer.'