It's not okay!

I walk to my bag after a long day acting. Taehyung stops me before I walk totally away. 'At least talk to me. Jin and Yoongi are really worried about you.' I shake my head and zip up my jacket. 'I need to train now. I don't have time.' Taehyung shakes his head and gets his bag as well. 'I am going to train with you as well.' I shake my head. 'No you're not. Besides, doesn't BTS need you or something?' Taehyung shakes his head and walks with me towards his car. 'Get in. I want to see how you train.'

I roll my eyes and throw my bag in the back of his car. 'Fine, but only this one time.' Taehyung nods and smiles with his broxy smile. I chuckle at him and shake my head. 'Why are you not taking things slowly (Y/N)?' I sigh and walk into the gym after a really long and awkward car ride. 'Because for almost more than 1,5 years I couldn't do anything. Now that I am totally fine, I can do those things that I want to do.' Taehyung nods and sighs. 'Which is working and training.' I nod.

'And making sure that I make enough money so Namjoon doesn't have to pay everything by himself.' Taehyung hangs his head to the side and looks confused at me. 'But we already have enough money. You don't have to work just so you get money.' I nod and put my hair in a high ponytail. 'I know but I am not just working for money. I love acting, producing, singing and rapping. The money is just a nice extra.' I begin to run on the treadmill. 'You're so much smarter than anyone thinks.' I nod and smile. 'Of course. I am a Min after all.'

{Finally back at the house}

'(Y/N)!' Sobi runs to me and hugs me the second I walk in the house. 'Tae is also here Sobi.' Sobi nods and pulls me with her to the diner room. 'Mommy, I found (Y/N).' Saki nods and smiles sweetly at Sobi. After that, Saki looks semi angry at me. 'We talk about this after dinner.' I sigh and sit down. 'Yeah I know.' Namjoon walks in and completely ignores me. 'The twins lay in their bed. Jin, do you need help?' I sigh and stand up.

'(Y/N) you should also eat.' I shake my head and smile weakly. 'I don't have any hunger. Maybe I will eat later.' Yoongi looks worried at me. 'You're going to eat now. You haven't eaten all day.' I look angry at Jin. 'I am not hungry now. Maybe later.' I walk away and walk to the twins room. 'Sorry sweeties but I need to be in just a room where I can let my emotions go.' I sit down with my back against the wall. I sigh and pull my knees against my stomach. 'I guess that your mother is an real idiot.'

One of the babies begin to cry and I quickly stand up. 'Sshhh you're going to wake up your sister.' I grab my little baby boy and hold him close to me. I sit down on the ground again and groan. 'It's okay. Mommy is now home. Please stop crying.' The baby boy now only sobs quietly. I shake my head and wipe its little tears away. 'I am so sorry. Your dad most be a real hero. I mean look at this mess. I am your fucking mother and I left you already to go on your own.'

I sigh and look at my baby boy. 'I am so sorry about it. I hope most of it that your dad will forgive me.' My baby boy slowly begins to fall asleep as I lay him back in his bed. 'Good night.' I walk out of the room and walk to my bedroom. A sigh of relief leaves my body when I don't see Namjoon in the bedroom. When I sit down on the bed, I sigh and close my eyes. 'I am so sorry Nam. I am a terrible girlfriend right now.' I sigh again deeply.

'At the moment, yes you are a bad girlfriend. But weirdly enough, I can't stay mad at you for long.' My eyes open wide and I turn to the direction of the voice. 'Nam...' Namjoon sighs and sits down next to me on the bed. 'Namjoon... It's just that I am finally out of the hospital and I don't want to be like all the last times... Just taking things really slow because then I will again end up in the hospital. Plus, I want to make some money so I could buy you-.' Namjoon cuts me off half-sentence by pushing his lips against mine.

'I know (Y/N) and it's okay.' I shake my head and stand up. 'No it isn't okay! You're supposed to be angry at me! Hate me!' For some reason, a lot of tears sting in my eyes. 'Why would I hate you? This is a part of you, even though I don't like it always, I can't say that you need to change.' I shake my head. 'Well you should be! I just mean, I have ignored you for some time in the past. I have even hated you for some time!'

Namjoon stands up and sighs. 'I can't hate the love of my life.' I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom. 'You should because the love of your life is a monster.' Before Namjoon can walk closer, I get in the bathroom and lock the door. 'Please (Y/N).' I shake my head and slide down against the door. 'Listen (Y/N), I know that you think that you're a monster but trust me you're not. I did something really stupid too that I need to tell you before you find out by someone else.' I bite my underlip. This is it...