With the whole family

When I get backstage, Jay and Saki jump to me. 'That was so beautiful.' I smile and shake my head. 'They had a way better speech.' Namjoon hugs me tightly and kisses me in my hair. 'I love you so much.' I close my eyes and hope that this all won't ever change. '(Y/N), they would like to talk to you.' I let Namjoon go and look terrified at Yoongi. 'I will stay with you. Come on.' I nod and grab Yoongi's hand. 'I am really scared.' Yoongi nods and smile with his gummy smile. Dammit you!

'I know (Y/N), but mom and dad really wanted to finally see you again.' I nod and squeeze a little bit in Yoongi's hand when I see our parents. '(Y/N)!' Mom directly runs towards us and hugs me tight. 'I missed you so much. You were so amazing out there!' I shake my head and hesitantly hug mom back. 'I am sorry.' Tears roll over my cheeks. 'Hey...' My mom slowly lets me go and looks worried at me. Dad stands next to her and wears the same expression. 'Don't say sorry. It's not your fault... And it will never be.'

I shake my head and sigh deeply while the tears stream way faster than before. 'I... I shouldn't have ignored you guys. It's all my fault that it happened. I just didn't want you to get hurt.' Dad nods and walks to me. He puts both hands on my cheeks and wipes my tears away only to make room for other tears. 'No. We should've been there for you, but we weren't. Now we're here for you.' I nod and hug my dad tight. 'Mom, dad, now that you are here. I would like you guys to meet my band members.'

Dad lets me go and smiles in Yoongi's direction. 'Of course, it would be a pleasure.' I smile and jump in front of everyone as we walk to the rest. 'You look happy.' I nod and give Namjoon a kiss on his cheek. He wipes my face clean with a tissue. 'Don't cry anymore, okay?' I nod and smile lightly. 'I won't.' Namjoon gives me a hug and holds me tight for a few seconds. 'So this is the leader of the group that my daughter adores.' I roll my eyes and walk next to dad. 'Be nice to him.'

I walk to Toya and draw with her. My mother is talking with Jin and J-Hope while the others are changing and cleaning. 'You were amazing (Y/N). Here, I made a drawing for you.' I smile when I see the drawing that Toya made. It isn't a "really good" drawing, but you can see what she drew. 'It's you while I was watching your performance! You inspired me to draw this.' I smile and give Toya a kiss on her cheek. 'I will hang this in my studio.' Toya nods and hugs me. She is really talented.

'Why don't we all have a dinner at our house? To celebrate how the concert went.' I nod and lift Toya up. 'Sure, let's go!' We all walk to the cars and get in them. When we finally arrive at the dorms, Toya and Sobi run away from everyone. 'What's up with them?' Everyone lifts their shoulders. I look at Hobi and see that he tries his best not to say anything. Jin quickly walks to me and puts his arm around me. 'So would you like to help me?' I raise my eyebrow but nod then. 'Sure.'

When I see what a mess Jae and Sobi made in the living room, I pull Jimin and Jin both with me. Jin because he will kill someone if he sees the mess. Jimin just because he isn't that great at keeping secrets. 'We're going to cook with the three of us.' They both raise their eyebrow. Jin grabs everything that we need while Jimin and I drink something. I sit on the counter and Jimin hangs against it. 'So what are we going to make?' Jin ignores Jimin and grabs the rest of the stuff that we need. I chuckle and choke a little bit on my drink.

Jin seems suddenly to be lost in thought. I raise my eyebrow and check my phone.

Private chat with Dimples🥰💜;
Dimples🥰💜; What's wrong (Y/N)?

Me; Jin is doing weird and lost in thought like something happened to him.

Dimples🥰💜; It's maybe not that bad... You should ask him about it...

Me; I will try my best...

I sigh and lock my phone once again. 'Are you okay?' I nod and get off the counter. 'I will talk to Jin... Could you maybe already start with making dinner?' Jimin nods and smiles lightly at me.

'Good luck.' I smile and nod. 'Thank you.' I walk to Jin and tap lightly on his shoulder. Jin turns around shocked. 'Can I talk to you for a second?' Jin shakes his head and looks back at the counter. I roll my eyes and grab Jin's wrist. I pull Jin with me to a separate room where we can talk in peace. 'Spill it now Jin.' Jin raises his eyebrow and sits down. 'There's nothing to spill.' I roll my eyes and put my arms over each other. 'You know god damn well what I mean.'

Jin sighs and leans with his arms on his knees. 'It's nothing that you should be worried about. It's just that I am already really old and-.' I slap Jin across his cheek. Jin puts his hand on his cheek where I just slapped him. 'How dare you? You're not old. Yes, you're the oldest member of BTS but that doesn't mean that you're old. You know how many A.R.M.Y.'s want to date and marry you?' Jin looks surprised at me. 'I know...' I nod and slowly push Jin's hand off his cheek. When I see the red mark that I made, I put my hands for my mouth. 'I am so sorry... I didn't mean to...' Jin sighs and pulls me in a hug.