Doing that again

'Plus, then I couldn't do this.' My ex pushes me over the edge of the floor that we were standing on. '(Y/N)!' I fall down while Jin, Hobi and Yoongi try to catch me while running down.

It won't work because we were pretty high. I fall on the ground and feel a lot of blood streaming around me. '(Y/N)!' I turn my head to the other familiar voice. 'Namjoon...' Saki pulls me away from all that's happening in the living room. '(Y/N), you need to snap out of it.' I shake my head and feel totally defeated.

{Back home}

I directly walk to my room when I walk inside. People are still yelling downstairs but I couldn't give a fuck less. Namjoon... Why did you have to leave? I also need Yoongi here just to scare my ex and Laura away. Tears slowly begin to stream over my cheeks like crazy. A soft knock is coming from my door and I quickly wipe away my tears. '(Y/N)... Are you okay in there?' I nod and sigh. 'Yeah. I am fine but could everyone leave me alone for a long time? I need some time for myself.'

The sound of footsteps disappear slowly. Maybe it wasn't the nicest way to say it but I don't need anyone around me right now. I sit down on my bed and begin to draw. Something that I haven't done at all in a long time.

Saki's POV
'Could you all just leave?' (Y/N)'s ex smirks and shakes his head. 'Not until (Y/N) admitted that she likes me just as much as in the past.' I roll my eyes and shake my head. My phone suddenly begins to shake and I look scared at it. FaceTime request from Hobi☀️.

I accept it while I walk upstairs. 'Saki! How are you doing? I miss you so much.' I chuckle and nod at my cute boyfriend. 'I am fine. It's just that we have unwanted guests right now and (Y/N) locked herself in her room again.' Hobi nods and sighs. 'Do you want me to pass the phone to Yoongi or Namjoon?' I shake my head quickly. 'That would make (Y/N) more depressed because they aren't close by.' Hobi nods and suddenly giggles. 'Why are you giggling?' Hobi points just behind me. I look behind me and see Sobi doing funny faces.

'Come say hello to dad.' Sobi nods and climbs on my lap. 'Hello daddy!' I smile at the happy waving Sobi. 'Are you taking good care of your mother?' Sobi nods proudly and suddenly squeezes my cheeks together with both of her hands. 'Yeah mommy is super happy with me. She eats well because of me and she looks just as adorable as you left her.' I raise my eyebrow and get Sobi's hands off my cheeks. 'Hobi... What did you whisper into her ear?' Hobi smirks and suddenly looks away. 'Saki, apparently Yoongi needs to talk to you.'

I shake my head but it's too late. Yoongi takes the phone from Hobi and sighs deeply. 'I am sorry to interrupt your special adorable time with Hobi but I need to talk to you.' I nod and put Sobi on the ground. 'Go help Aunt Jay with defeating the witch and the bad wizard.' Sobi nods and runs out of my room. 'What's going on there?' I swallow and look down. 'It's nothing. You know that your sister really wants you two close by, right?' Yoongi nods and sighs again. 'I know but I tried texting her.'

I raise my eyebrow. 'When? She has been pretty busy today.' Yoongi nods. 'I know but now she should be back from the doctor. Her new manager texted me to ask if I could make sure that she would check her phone.' I shake my head and sigh deeply. 'Of fucking course.' Yoongi looks not understanding at me. 'She is going to start again.' I punch with my hand on my desk. 'What's going on? What is she going to start again?' I sigh and look directly at Yoongi. 'She is going to start hurting herself again.'

I stand up and throw my phone on the bed. While I walk across the hallway, I hear water streaming. 'Don't you fucking dare.' I knock really loud on the door so (Y/N) would open up. '(Y/N)! Don't fucking do it again!' I kick the door open and walk to her bathroom. She is crying while she sits in bath with still her clothes on. The bath water slowly rises. I close the tap and go with my hand through (Y/N)'s hair. 'I know it hurts now. You need to tell Namjoon eventually.'

(Y/N)'s face shoots up and she shakes her head. 'I can't... I... I can't even face Namjoon or anyone right now.' I nod and sigh. 'Hurting yourself won't change the facts (Y/N).' (Y/N) shakes her head and even more tears stream over her beautiful face. 'Don't cry. You're not an beautiful cryer.' (Y/N) chuckles a little bit and gets, with my help, up. 'I just don't want to see them and see the disappointment in their eyes when I tell them.' I nod and put a towel around (Y/N). 'I know (Y/N)... I know.'

'Heey (Y/N), there was... Why is your door kicked down?' Jay's eyes open wide. 'Why are you all wet?' (Y/N) looks away and I walk to Jay. 'What's up? Why did you come here?' Jay sighs and hands me a note. I smile and look hopeful at Jay. 'Is this really true?' Jay nods and smiles weakly. 'I am sorry but I didn't know that you lost the first baby.' (Y/N) raises her eyebrow. I hand her the note and she directly looks better already. 'What? How is that even possible?' Jay and I lift our shoulders while we're walking closer to hug her.