Getting in

As soon as my mother saw me, she directed me to (Y/N)'s room. 'She will be back anytime now.' I nod and sigh. 'Why isn't she in the room then?' My mother looks worried at me. 'They didn't told you.' I shake my head really confused. '(Y/N) could've died when she gave birth to the twins. Because she gave birth in the hospital, the doctors are currently making sure that (Y/N) doesn't pass away.' My eyes open wide. Jay walks to me with a happy smile on her face. 'Your babies are so cute.'

I sigh and look down. 'Are the doctors already done with whatever they needed to do with (Y/N)?' Jay looks concerned at me. 'Not yet but one of the doctors told me that she would probably make it... Because she gave birth inside a hospital.' I nod and sigh. 'This stupid tour. If I haven't had that tour, I would be by her side the whole time.' Jay nods and smiles slightly. 'You know that she talked every night in her sleep about wanting you to be around. At one time, I even thought that she was dreaming about you sleeping next to her.'

One of the doctors walk to Jay and lightly tap her shoulder. 'Miss Min is back in her room. She needs to stay alone in that room for some time. You could visit the babies in the main time at the baby-centre.' Jay nods but I shake my head. I walk to the doctor. 'Please sir. I am her boyfriend. I need to see her.' The doctor shakes his head. 'I am sorry but I can't do that. She needs rest and all the quiet that she can get. Besides, she still is asleep.'

I sigh and look down. 'So there is no way that I can see my beautiful girlfriend after I was away for a really long time?' The doctor sighs and shakes his head. 'No sorry sir.' I sigh and walk to the baby-centre. Jay lays her hand on my shoulder. 'These two little wonders are yours.' I look at the two babies in front of me. I smile slightly and pick one up. 'Because (Y/N) wasn't awake long enough after to say a name for the two, you need to tell two names to the doctors.' I smile and look at the babies.

One of them is a girl and one of them is a boy. 'I don't know. (Y/N) is the creative one when it comes to names. The only thing I can do is rap and write lyrics.' Jay smiles and lifts up the girl. 'You will be a great father.' I nod and feel a little bit dizzy. 'Are you okay Namjoon?' I nod. It's probably just because I forgot to eat something. Again. (Y/N) is going to kill me when she finds out. Lately, I am just so stressed about everything.

About the health of (Y/N), about write new songs, about being there like a leader is supposed to be for BTS and of course the health of the babies. Sleeping didn't also go that well... My sleeping schedule is totally ruined. I personally think that the main reason is because I don't had (Y/N) by my side like usual. She would then always cuddle with me and say this sweet things in my ear softly. Her kisses would bring joy to me because that means that she is only mine. 'I need to see (Y/N).' Jay shakes her head. 'Nope.'

I raise my eyebrow. 'Listen, I haven't heard anything from her in months and now she gave me two lovely babies, I need to see her.' Jay sighs and lays the baby girl down. 'I know that you missed her and she missed you even more than your idiotic brain could realise... But she needs rest.' I am also not happy with that but the doctor said that she needed it so we're giving it to her.' I shake my head. 'Jay...' Jay looks a little bit up at me and shows an guilty expression. 'I haven't heard from her in months.'

Jay nods and sighs. 'I know. And I am sorry that I didn't tell you earlier.' Jay grabs her phone and shows some pictures. 'What's this?' I made a few photos of (Y/N) when she first came into the hospital.' I look at the date and shake my head. '(Y/N) has been in the hospital for months?!' Jay slowly nods and puts her phone away. 'Saki will probably kill me that I told you... Not even thinking about what (Y/N) might do.' I shake my head. 'I need to get in that room, no matter what.'

Jay sighs and nods. 'Fine.' I look shocked at Jay. '(Y/N) also deserves to have you finally close to her. She really fucking missed you.' I nod and walk with Jay to (Y/N)'s room. 'If one of the doctors ask, you came in by yourself.' I nod. Jay opens the door with some keys that she apparently had stolen or something. 'Where did you get-?' Jay shakes her head and opens the door. 'Don't complain just fucking walk in already.' I nod and walk inside the room. (Y/N) lays unconscious on her bed.

My eyes fill themselves with a lot of tears. I sit down next to her bed and hold her hand. 'I missed you too (Y/N). You could've just told me from the start that you were all these months in the hospital.' I lay my head on the side of the bed. 'I am so sorry Koala... I should've been here the whole time. With you giving birth to our adorable twins, but also with you coming here for the first time a few months ago.' Suddenly, a hand goes through my hair. 'I wouldn't wish it any other way than this Nam.'