Giving birth

Saki and I just delivered the last child to its school and we're walking back home now. 'This was actually not that bad of a morning.' I smile and nod. 'It would just be easier with all those idiots around. Let them do the diaper changing. Jae really knows how to poop jeez.' Saki smiles and nods. 'I know. I miss them all too, especially Hobi. Now I have no one that would keep me save at night.' I raise my eyebrow. 'I would do that. I could even sleep with you in one bed and hug you all the time and then-.'

Saki cuts me off and begins to laugh. 'Don't do that.' I laugh now as well and put my hand on my stomach. 'I just hope that Nam would be home at time for the baby.' I fall through my knee and catch myself with my hand. '(Y/N), are you okay?' I nod and look down. 'Fuck.' Saki kneels down next to me and shakes her head. 'You're not doing well. You're bleeding.' I nod and bite on my underlip. 'I am so sor... ry.' My eyes roll back in my head and I lose my consciousness.

{Time Skip}

I open my eyes and look around me. Saki and Jay stand up and walk to me. 'You're okay.' I nod but still say nothing. For some reason, I feel like I can only move my head. It's like I am not totally here yet. 'You lost so much blood. The babies are okay but you need to stay for longer in the hospital.' I nod slowly. 'We told BTS that you were not feeling well. We didn't tell them yet that you're in the hospital.' My eyes slowly close again. My body is really giving up on me.

'Doctors! Please help!' I maybe have my eyes closed but I can still hear everything, oddly enough. 'We putted a new bloodsack on here. She will be okay just like the twins.' My body relaxes more when I hear that. My babies are going to be okay. 'Now we know for sure that she needs to give birth in the hospital. If she doesn't do that, it could be that she won't survive it.' My body tenses again. I can't... This isn't real. This is some stupid dream. When I wake up again, I will be at home in my own bed.

After an awful long time, I can open my eyes again. I open them and see only Jay in my room. 'J-Jay?' Jay jumps up and walks to me. '(Y/N)? How are you feeling?' I sigh and lift my shoulders. 'I just want to go home. I don't want to give birth in a hospital.' Jay sighs and goes with her hand through my hair. 'You're almost done with the pregnancy. You were unconscious for so long but thanks to the doctors, your babies still were able to live and grow.' I nod and sigh.

'Why did you do that to yourself?' I sit up a little and look guilty at Jay. 'It's all my fault that you were worried. My stupid brain and actions couldn't stop themselves anymore.' Jay nods and holds my hand tightly. Namjoon's mother suddenly walks in. 'My stupid son is probably not done with the concert yet. I texted him that you would give birth today.' My eyes open wide. 'Why would you? Then he would worry about me and will I make him less good as usual.' Namjoon's mother shakes her head and sits down on the other side of the bed.

'No, that won't happen. He will be okay because he has a reason to be really good tonight.' I sigh and feel a lot of pain suddenly. 'I will get a doctor. Please stay with (Y/N).' Namjoon's mother nods and holds my hand tightly. '(Y/N), you need to breath in and out. Slowly but just enough for you to calm down.' I try to follow the advice and nod. Namjoon's mother puts on the television the concert of the guys. 'Just listen to Namjoon's voice.' I nod and concentrate on Namjoon's voice while he is speaking.

There are tears in his eyes while he speaks. 'I am an idiot.' I shake my head and smile slightly. The doctor walks in and I begin to give birth to my two new babies. 'I promised her that I would be there before the babies would be born. But she also said that I first needed to make A.R.M.Y. happy and then come to visit her.' I nod and scream out from the pain. 'Babe, if you hear this, please wait for me.' I scream from the top of my lungs. 'I can't!' One crying sound is heard and I sigh.

The next one is harder than the first one. I try to use all my energy to push out the baby. 'I love you with whole my heart and can't wait to start a family with you. I love you Koala.' Another cry is echoing through the room. I smile weakly and close my eyes. 'You did it (Y/N).' I nod weakly but don't open my eyes. 'We need to take her to the operation room right now. The babies will be cleaned up and brought to a bed for them.'

Namjoon's POV
The last text that I received was from my mother. She texted me about (Y/N) being in the hospital and soon giving birth. I sent her a lot of texts after that but she replied to none. 'I am going.' Jin nods and opens the door. I run as fast as I can to the car and get in. '(Y/N), please be okay.' I drive as fast as was allowed, some parts even faster, to the hospital. I run inside and the receptionist looks annoyed at me. 'I am on a break.' I roll my eyes and slam my hands on the desk. 'And I need to see my wife!'