Double babysitter

I open the door with the most fake smile that I could give my aunt. 'Hello auntie.' My aunt walks in and pushes her newborn into my arms. 'She needs to have two times a day her meal. When she stinks, you immediately have to put her in bath. She sleeps most of the time and you can lay her upstairs in a room. Her diapers are in the bag. Good luck!' My aunt leaves a few bags and closes the door behind her. What the hell did just happen? How bad is she taking care of her newborn?

Yoongi walks to me and sighs. 'She really just left her behind.' I nod and walk to the living room. 'Namjoon, could you get our robot baby? I am having my hands full with... Uhm... Something.' I walk to the kitchen with my niece. 'Jin, could we get some children seats? And maybe baby food... I am not sure that my aunt takes care of her in the right way.' Jin looks confused at me as I walk into the kitchen with a real baby girl. 'I don't know what you did but since when do you have a real baby?'

I roll my eyes and sigh deeply. 'This is the newborn of my aunt.' Jin nods and takes over the baby. The baby looks confused around. 'Hello, I will be your Uncle Jin. We will get you some nice stuff.' I take the baby back and smile. 'You will have a hectic life as long as you stay here. I am already sorry for you.' I walk to the living room and everyone (except for Jin, Yoongi and Namjoon, Namjoon is getting the robot baby) looks confused at me. Yoongi sighs and stands next to me. 'This is our little niece.'

I smile and look at the little girl who is now playing with Yoongi's hair. '(Y/N), the robot baby sleeps. I will-.' Namjoon stops when he sees me holding a real baby. 'When did you get a real baby?' I swallow and hand Yoongi the baby. 'That doesn't matter for now. You guys need to get to a fanmeeting and then to a soundcheck.' I grab the robot girl from Namjoon and smile. 'Saki and I will shop for the babies.' Saki nods and walks to me. 'Can you two handle three babies? Isn't that too much?'

I shake my head and also take my little niece from Yoongi. 'We will be totally fine. Besides, I am used to taking care of 7 babies.' Saki puts her bag around her and puts her baby on her back. 'We aren't babies.' I smirk and nod. 'You all are.' Saki takes my robot baby and I still hold my niece while we walk out of the door. 'So where do we go?' I lift my shoulders and grab my phone. 'There is a store close by.'

******

We sit down in a cafe. The babies are all in a buggy. For the robot babies, we decided to buy a twin buggy. My niece sits in a one baby buggy and is thankfully asleep. 'I say it to you. My aunt isn't really taking good care of her. Look how bad she looks.' Saki nods and takes another sip from her coffee. 'You will probably be fine-.' Saki's phone suddenly begins to ring. 'Hobi is video chatting me!' I smile and help her answer the damn phone. 'What the-? Hi Hobi.' She giggles nervously and I begin to laugh. 'Yeah everything is going alright. (Y/N) and I stopped at a cafe.'

I hear Jin's windshield laugh and begin to laugh even harder. 'Is (Y/N)'s niece also fine? Yoongi might not want to say it but he is really worried.' I smile and begin to text Namjoon.
Chat with Namjoon;

*This is the photo that he send*

I smile and put it as my background

I smile and put it as my background. Namjoon is really cute in that photo. 'I have to go Hobi. I need to interrogate my best friend.' I raise my eyebrow. 'So you and Namjoon?' I shake my head and quickly put my phone away. 'Girl, you're blushing so much. I bet he even send you something cute.'

I sigh and look at my niece. 'What is actually the name of your niece? I don't remember you saying that to me.' I shake my head and think hard about it. I grab my phone and start texting Yoongi.

 I grab my phone and start texting Yoongi

I smile and put my phone away. 'Her name is Min Toya.' Saki nods and smile. 'Hello Toya. Welcome back to Earth.' Toya begins to laugh and it's so adorable. Saki and I both melt away by her laughing. 'We should maybe go back to home. Then we can make the new bed for the three babies.'

I nod and stand up. 'I will pay. Just make sure that they keep themselves quiet.' Saki nods. I walk to the checkout and pay for what we drank. Suddenly everyone hears that there are two crying screams through the cafe. I sigh and walk back. Slowly a third cry sounds really loud. I sigh and walk to Saki. 'They started to cry as soon as they noticed that you were gone.' I nod and sigh. 'Let's ride back home.' A angry looking man walks to us. 'Are you all finally going to leave? I came here for silence.'

I put everything down and turn to the man. 'What did you say?' Saki makes an oh oh sound. 'I am sorry but who do you think you are? You can't tell us just to piss off. If you came for peace then you have to go to the library.' Saki makes the babies ready to leave. 'You're lucky that I am going away. You shouldn't think like we do like it that they are crying. You're just one stupid idiotic person.' I push my buggy out of the entrance and walk with Saki and the other babies to our home.