Emotional concert

Yoongi's POV
(Y/N) is brought to the hospital and nothing came out yet. The doctors all run in and out all the time. Namjoon goes with his hand over my back. 'We will be here till we can see her smile again.' I nod weakly at Namjoon and thank him. One doctor walks to me and sighs. 'You're her brother, right? Min Yoongi?' I nod and stand up. 'You can only visit her. We stabilised her but she needs a lot of rest.' I nod and sigh. 'Did she wake up?' The doctor shakes his head. 'No but the baby is still save.'

I look confused up. 'Sorry... Baby?' The doctor nods and shows me a echo photo of (Y/N)'s belly. 'She is just a few weeks pregnant.' I look back at Namjoon and he looks just as shocked as me. 'Congrats on your child.' I hand him the photo and walk away with the doctor to (Y/N)'s room. She lays in the bed with a lot of wires in and around her body. I smile weakly as I walk closer to her. 'I will leave you two alone.' I nod and the doctor leaves.

I sit next to her bed and hold her hand tightly. 'So you're pregnant. Didn't even mind to tell your brother or the father of the child?' I chuckle and lay my head next to her arm on the bed. 'You better wake up soon. Now has everyone so much questions.' I rub with my thumb over the back of her hand. 'Especially Saki and Jay probably.' My phone begins to ring and I look on it. Bang PD-Nim; I am sorry to hear the news about your sister. If I need to cancel the concert, you just have to contact me.

I sigh and shake my head. 'You don't want me to let all A.R.M.Y.'s down, do you?' I stand up and wipe my tears away. 'I need to go to the concert now but I will be right back when it's done.' I bow to (Y/N) and give her a kiss on her forehead. 'You always will be my little idiot. And you will survive this.' A doctor walks in the room and looks shocked when he sees me. 'I am sorry. Did I interrupt something?' I shake my head and chuckle. 'Could you put this on the television? It will help her.' The doctor nods and watches the note. (Y/N) is going to listen to our concert. No matter what! I walk to the waiting room and see everyone looking worried at me. 'We should go to the concert now.' Jin shakes his head. 'You're in pain. (Y/N) is in the hospital. You're not going to perform.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Jin-Hyung, I made sure that (Y/N) will see the concert. We can't let A.R.M.Y. down. Then when (Y/N) wakes up, she will end me.' Jin sighs and nods. 'Fine then.'

{Almost at the end of the concert}

'I want to thank all A.R.M.Y.'s for being here tonight.' I bite on my underlip while I wipe some sweat away. 'As you might have heard, my sister (Y/N) lays in the hospital. She had been stabbed in her side but the doctors say that she is stable now.' J-Hope runs to me and hugs me from behind. 'I am not worried about her.' Everyone looks confused at me. 'She is a strong fucking grown woman, according to her own words, she will survive this. She has to.'

J-Hope holds me tighter. 'She will Suga.' I nod and smile weakly. 'Let me tell you something about my sister. When we were little, my parents didn't want me to perform and everything. (Y/N) was then the only one that hidden my sheets and music pieces from my parents so they wouldn't destroy it. Every time I asked for the stuff that she hid, she said that she would only show me if I promised her to always let listen her new music that I make. And I still do.' I chuckle and put my arm for my eyes.

'She can't leave just like that. Not like that! I wouldn't only lose my little sister but also the best friend that I ever had.' J-Hope turns me around and hugs me tight. 'She won't Suga. She is strong like you.' I nod and hug J-Hope back. Something that he didn't see coming because he reacts shocked when I hug him back. 'We should go to (Y/N) now.' I nod and thank A.R.M.Y. one more time. We walk backstage and directly get to the car. 'I hope that she wakes up soon.'

{In (Y/N)'s room}

I hold (Y/N)'s hand and chuckle. 'Now would be a good time to wake up.' I look at the television and see that VLive+ still stands on. I smile while looking at the television. 'You guys were amazing tonight.' We all look shocked at (Y/N). I directly put her in a tight hug. 'Never ever fucking do that! You could've died!' (Y/N) raises her eyebrow. 'I thought that you weren't worried about me. After all, you also finally said that I am a grown woman.' I shake my head and chuckle. 'I said according to your own words after that.'

(Y/N)'s POV
I chuckle and nod. 'Of course.' The doctor walks in and looks relieved at us. 'I see that you woken up (Y/N). We need to run a few tests with you because of the baby.' My eyes open wide. 'Baby... What baby?' Yoongi and Namjoon look confused to each other before looking at me. 'She didn't know either.' I raise my eyebrow and look at Namjoon. 'What happened?' Namjoon gets a photo out of his jacket pocket and gives it to me. 'This is from your belly. The doctors made it when they were making sure that the wound would close.'