Some time later

The doctors said that I could go home now. The wound should be heal on itself from now on. But I still need to see a doctor from time to time because of the wound and the baby. Because apparently a baby is growing inside of me. I sit next to Namjoon in the car. He holds my hand tight while giving me kisses on the back of my hand. 'Namjoon... I think I know how I got pregnant...' Namjoon looks confused at me. 'Remember when I wanted to make it up to you and we both were caught in the moment. You never-.'

Namjoon quickly puts his other hand for my mouth. 'I get what you mean but could you not say out loud all what we did.' Yoongi looks questionable at me. 'You two just had sex right?' I swallow and nod nervously. 'Technically yes.' Yoongi gives a death glare to Namjoon. 'We're home.' I sigh relieved and get out of the car after Namjoon. Saki and Jay directly run to me. '(Y/N)!' My life is being squeezed out of me when Saki and Jay hug me. Bang PD-Nim walks out of the house and looks confused at the three of us. 'We're so happy that you're okay.' I nod and walk to Namjoon. 'You tell them. They're my best friends, but it kinda is your fault.' PD-Nim walks closer and raises his eyebrow. 'Plus, he is also your boss.' Namjoon sighs and shakes his head. 'We found out today...' Saki already jumps up and down. '(Y/N) is bearing my child.' Jay shoots death glares at Namjoon while hugging me. 'Even a better reason.' I raise my eyebrow and look confused at PD-Nim. 'You guys are moving out.' I shake my head and grab Jungkook's hand.

'I can't. I promised this bunny that I will stay here with him and Namjoon and whole BTS.' PD-Nim chuckles. 'You all will live together. You will all leave these dorms and live in a bigger house.' I raise my eyebrow and my mouth falls open. 'Say what now?' Saki nods and holds both of my hands. 'We will be moving tomorrow morning.' I nod and sigh. 'It's too late for this.' Namjoon lifts me up in bridal style and smirks. 'Then I will bring my new baby mama to her bed.' I sigh and give Namjoon a kiss.

{Some time later}

'Jin, where are the big knifes to cut meat?!' Jin chuckles and walks to the kitchen. '(Y/N), you should rest. Plus, the baby is also asking you to stop walking around and sit down on the couch.' I sigh and shake my head. 'You guys have been so busy. I want to be useful as well.' Jin shakes his head and smiles. 'Let us help you. You did already so much for us.' I begin to pout and cross my arms. 'Don't pout like that. Namjoon!' Namjoon walks into the kitchen with a lot of plates.

'Your wife is pouting again.' Namjoon smiles and places the plates on the counter. 'What did he do this time?' I sigh and grab Namjoon's hand. 'I want to help but he doesn't let me. You guys already have it so busy and I-.' Namjoon begins to kiss me and I immediately kiss him back. 'Guys, do that on the couch where (Y/N) can rest.' I roll my eyes and walk angry away. Namjoon sits down next to me on the couch. 'I know that you're mad at Jin right now, but he is just being careful.'

I nod and sigh. 'I know that he is. I just want to help you guys since your schedule is so full.' Namjoon puts his arms around me. 'I know Koala. Please don't be mad at him or anyone of us.' I nod and smile. 'Fine. But if Jungkook isn't going to invite me when he plays games with Taehyung, I am going to rage.' Namjoon chuckles and nods. 'You heard that Jungkook?' Jungkook nods and sits down in front of the couch. 'That's why we're going to play a video game here in the living room.' I nod and smile.

{Again some time later}

I roll to the other side with a lot of pain. 'Koala, let me help you at least.' I shake my head and sit up. 'I am perfectly fine.' Namjoon shakes his head and puts his hand on my forehead. 'You're sweating like crazy. Lay down, I will make you some breakfast.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Okay fine, I would let Jin or Suga make you some breakfast.' I nod and smile. 'Nam, we need to go shopping. All my clothes almost don't fit because of this enormous belly.' Namjoon stands up and walks to me.

'We will buy you some nice outfits. For you and for your belly.' I softly slap Namjoon's shoulder. 'What? Can't I love the mother of my child with her adorable belly?' I shake my head. 'I look really fat. Even more than normal.' Namjoon stands behind me and pushes my head back. 'You were never fat or ugly or whatever wrong names you call yourself. You're beautiful every single inch of you.' I smile and put my hand on Namjoon's hand that's on my belly. Namjoon softly begins to kiss my neck. 'Don't Namjoon...' Namjoon smirks and gives me one final kiss on my cheek.

'This evening you will be flying away.' Namjoon sighs and nods. 'I am sorry that I have to leave you like this.' I shake my head and smile. 'You have to make everyone happy which also means making A.R.M.Y. happy. I will be fine. I got Jay, Saki, Toya, Sobi and Jae here with me.' Namjoon nods. 'Let's first focus on shopping and getting new clothes for you.' I smile and nod. 'Just hand me my coat and we can leave.' Namjoon hands me my coat while he puts on different pants. 'This new place is so much bigger than the old dorms.'