Concert

It's finally the afternoon of the concert. With my special ticket, that Yoongi gave me, I am able to walk inside with skipping the whole queue. 'Thanks big brother.' I walk in and stand in an open spot. Because I am wearing a mouth cap and a normal cap, hopefully no one would recognise me. The show starts and it looks so wonderful. At one song where Namjoon doesn't have to dance, he sits down on the stage and talks with me. 'You should go back idiot.' Namjoon shakes his head and jumps off the stage. Luckily the stage isn't that high but still.

He walks to the fences and smiles. 'I love you too.' Namjoon gives me a passionate yet quick kiss before he walked away. 'Wow! You're so lucky!' I nod and smile like an idiot. 'Yes I am.'

{After the show}

A lot of the fans already left and a lot are standing before the backstage. I walk through the crowd and show my ticket to the guards. The guards don't let me through tho. '(Y/N)? Since when did you dye your hair?' I smile and walk to Yoongi. 'A few months ago I started dyeing my hair.'

I put of my normal cap and my mouth cap. All the fans look really surprised. 'Wait! She is Yoongi's sister?!' I giggle and wave at them. 'Yeah but you might know my covers that I did. My big brother over here recorded all those together with me.' Yoongi smiles and hugs me once again. 'Let's go. The others really want to meet you.' I nod and walk away with Yoongi. 'Guys, look who came after all.' I look irritated at my brother. Saki and Jay walk to me. Saki now has her normal belly back but Jay has one that's gigantic.

'I am sorry that I left without saying anything to you two. Not even a single goodbye.' Saki and Jay both nod but then smile. 'I want you to meet our little girl, Sobi.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Wow.' Hobi walks to me with a little girl in his arms. 'She is so adorable.' Jay walks to me and lays her hand on my shoulder. 'My child will be a boy, but no one except for Saki knows that.' I nod and smile. 'Hobi, could you give Sobi to her aunt?' I smile and gladly take over Sobi.

'She really looks like a combination of you two.' Saki nods proudly. 'Our little Jung Sobi.' I nod and play a little bit with Sobi. 'Where's Namjoon?' Everyone swallows. 'Namjoon fell backstage through his ankle so some people are looking at it.' I nod and sigh. 'Stupid Namjoon.' Saki stands in front of me and also plays with Sobi. 'You look really adorable in that outfit and with a baby.' My eyes open wide. Saki takes Sobi from me and I run to Namjoon. 'Be careful you two. His ankle is still hurt.' I nod and sigh.

'I missed you.' Namjoon smiles and pulls me close. 'I missed you too.' Namjoon puts his finger under my chin and lifts up my face. 'I am so lucky with you.' I shake my head a little and smile. 'You can get so much better.' Namjoon shakes his head and leans closer. 'I already have the best.' Yoongi pulls me and Namjoon apart before we start kissing each other. 'You two will stay separate from each other.' I nod and hug Yoongi tightly. 'I missed you too Oppa.' Yoongi nods but says nothing. Something is bothering him so I slowly let him go.

'Let's go back to the stage. RM, are you able to walk?' Before Namjoon can answer, I shake my head wildly. 'No he can't so one of you should help him walk. But what do you mean back to stage? You guys were done right?' Yoongi shakes his head and sighs. 'Some fans won a special ticket to have an private sort of fanmeeting with us.' I nod and smile. 'We will watch your child Hobi.' I walk to Namjoon and grab both of his hands. 'Please be careful and let them help you.' Namjoon nods.

I give him the same kiss like he gave me when he was performing. 'Wow.' I smile and quickly hand him to Jungkook. 'Please take care of him.' Everyone nods and walks with Namjoon away. 'So... You two just kissed?' I nod and smile proudly. 'He did something when he was performing and I did the same to him.' Jay's eyes suddenly open wide. 'That's why this photo is so trendy.' Jay shows me her phone. My mouth falls open. Who is Kim Namjoon kissing? Is he dating someone? I roll my eyes when I read the comments. A lot of fans say that he kisses me.

A lot of them say that he doesn't kiss me and he just kisses a random fan. It's true that I am a fan but I am not random. 'Well one part of the comments are right.' I give Jay's phone back and put on Namjoon's big white hat. I really like it. 'You and Namjoon are perfect for each other. You need to get pregnant from him.' I shoot an end back when Jay comes so close. When I do that, my ankle betrays me and shows weakness. 'I am not even an adult. I am 19.'

Jay's and Saki's eyes open wide when they hear me say that last sentence. 'We forgot your birthday?! All of us!' Saki and Jay stand up. 'You're coming with us! Right now!' Saki and Jay pull me on the stage where the boys are chatting with their fans. 'You all are jerks!' I roll my eyes and try to break free from Saki's and Jay's grip. 'And you most of all Suga!' Yoongi stands up and raises his eyebrow. He looks me in the eyes but I lift my shoulders. 'What did I do?' Jay lets me go and walks angrily to Yoongi. 'You forgot your own sister's birthday.'