The basement

After a lot of time, I finally come downstairs. 'You guys are just in time for the movie.' I sigh and see the children nowhere. 'No way. Last time there were no children here, we watched a horror movie.' Jimin stands up and smiles innocently to me. 'We won't do that this time. I promise.' I roll my eyes and sit at the empty spot next to Jin. Namjoon sits in front of me on the ground. I put my legs over his shoulders and play with his hair. 'Let the movie begin.' Jimin smirks and pushes the play-button.

I swallow when I see the title. 'You know what? I am going to check at the kids. Maybe they need-.' Jimin pushes me down on the couch again. 'This one isn't as horror as the first few.' I raise my eyebrow. 'You don't know what I think is scary.' In the middle of the movie, I stand up. 'I am not going to watch till the end. The first time, I slept on the couch in the dark and there was a burglar. Recently, one grabbed my neck so no thanks.' Everyone looks shocked at me. Jungkook slaps the back of Jimin's head.

'The second time wasn't me.' I raise my eyebrow. Jimin stands up and hugs me tightly. 'No wonder that your neck is so red.' I swallow and hug Jimin back. 'I am sorry that I walked away when it was dark.' I nod and swallow. 'What do you mean that it wasn't you the second time?' Jungkook looks now really worried at me. 'I am sorry. I didn't know that it was because of me that you got those panic attacks.' I push Jimin away from me. 'I have had panic attacks since I was 4... But... You were the first time...'

Jimin slowly nods. Yoongi stands up and walks a little bit closer to me. 'Don't.' I turn around and walk away. Jimin was the first time the one I attacked... No wonder that Namjoon couldn't find anyone then. I grab my jacket and walk into the basement. Some of my drawing stuff lays here because Namjoon's room was getting too small for all the stuff. Suddenly, someone grabs my arms and puts their hand for my mouth. 'Silent little kid. I won't do anything as long as you're quiet.' I shake my head.

The person squeezes my wrist now so hard that it starts to hurt. He kicks me in the inside of my knee so I would fall to the ground. 'You're coming with me.' I shake my head. This person made sure that I am in a position that I can't do anything against it. 'Now the cockblock is going to stop and let me have at least a good time with you.' I close my eyes and try to break free of this insane person's grip. 'But first I need to shut you up.' The person gets his hand off my mouth and directly places duct tape in the place.

He ties my hands behind my back and throws me on this really old mattress that lays under the stairs. The person creeps over me and begins to push my clothes out of the way. I shake my head and move a lot. 'That won't help you Princess.' The person grabs my pants and pulls them down. A door opens and I close my eyes. 'You better shut up.' I nod slowly. 'I swear that I thought (Y/N) walked in here.' I make a little sound by moving an inch.

'What the-?' I roll my eyes. 'I will check Jin. No need to be a scaredy cat.' Yoongi opens the curtain and looks surprised when he sees me. '(Y/N)?!' Jin runs next to Yoongi and puts his hand for his mouth. 'What the heck?! Who did this to you?!' I look in the direction where the person is sitting. He slowly shakes his head. Jin helps me sit up and removes everything that has been holding me tied up. 'Are you okay?' I nod but then slowly shake my head. 'W-we need to get o-out of h-here.'

Yoongi nods and helps me stand up. 'Please tell us why.' I shake my head and push them to the stairs. '(Y/N), just tell us what happened.' I shake my head but can't hold it in any longer. 'There is someone in here and we need to leave!' The person begins to chuckle loudly and walks towards us. 'You couldn't keep your mouth shut bitch?' Yoongi stands protective in front of me. 'Don't dare to come closer.' The person swings out a knife from under his coat. 'Why would I? After this she was going to go to her own cockblock boyfriend.'

I raise my eyebrow. 'You don't mean Namjoon, do you?' The person shakes his head and smirks. 'Of course not. Now give her to me and then we all live happily ever after.' I shake my head and grab Yoongi's hand. 'I am not giving up on her. Not now nor ever!' I smile and see Jin in a lot of stress. Behind Yoongi's back, I grab my phone and call the police. 'Then you both will suffer and I will take her with me.' The person runs with the knife towards Yoongi. My eyes open wide.

At the last moment, I push Yoongi out of the way. The knife goes in the side of my stomach. A little bit of blood comes out of my mouth. 'Ah fuck. I really wanted to have a good time with you.' Jin pushes the guy away and starts kicking him. Yoongi runs to me and catches me in his arms. 'You idiot. Why did you do that?' I smile and put my hand on Yoongi's cheek. 'I love you Yoon. You're the only real family that I ever needed. Plus, not only BTS but also A.R.M.Y. can't lose you.'