Performing

While a few performances begin, I am the whole time whispering with Namjoon. 'I am really sorry by the way about kissing you out there.' Namjoon chuckles and nods. 'It's okay.' I shake my head. 'It's not. My mind went blank and I don't know exactly why I did that.' Namjoon nods and puts his arm behind my back. 'It's really okay (Y/N). I am kinda glad that you did that.' I raise my eyebrow. He is glad that I kissed him? Or that I almost strangled him? Before I can ask what he means by that, a bodyguard walks to me.

'We have to put you on your place.' I raise my eyebrow but doesn't speak to the bodyguard. I walk with him till I am standing next to Beyoncé. People hand me a microphone and do my makeup. The music for Can You Feel The Love Tonight starts and I get more nervous. My hands begin to shake badly again. I suddenly understand why I needed to sing Simba's part and why Namjoon said that I was going to help. These nerves are killing me. I take a few deep breaths. When Beyoncé's part of the song begins, I walk with her on the stage.

(Original song stands above)
When we are done, I breath relieved. Everyone seemed to enjoyed it. A few tears escape my eyes and I wipe them away. Beyoncé smiles and make a gesture that she wants to hug me. I smile and hug her. She is such a great person. Beyoncé even changed the lyric where she said queen instead of king. 'Thank you so much.' We walk back and I run to my table. I run to Yoongi and hug him. 'How was I?' Yoongi smiles happily. 'You were so amazing.' I smile and sit down on my seat.

'You were so amazing out there!' I smile and shake my head. 'She somehow gave me confidence.' Namjoon holds me hand while his hand lays on my leg. We enjoy the rest of the night just as much. When it's all over, we walk to the car again. This time will Jin drive. 'I will lay Toya in bed when we're home. In that way, you guys can already go live.' Everyone nods except for Namjoon. 'Could you help me back home?' Namjoon looks confused at me. 'With bringing Toya to bed, I mean.'

Namjoon nods and smiles. We get home after a really long car ride. Toya already was asleep when we left the gala and she stayed asleep. Namjoon carefully lifts her up. I get out of the car and smile. 'Let's go upstairs.' I nod and walk with Namjoon to his room. 'Why are we going to your room?' Namjoon smiles and changes Toya's clothes. 'Right. I forgot that this thing stood in your room.' Namjoon nods and changes her clothes. I lift her up and bring her to her bed. When she lays in there, I walk back to Namjoon's room.

'We need to talk.' Namjoon pushes the door close behind me and even locks it. At least, I think I heard the sound of someone locking the door. 'You kissed me while we had a rule.' I nod and sigh. 'And I already told you that I am sorry about that. I don't know what crossed my mind to do that, I-.' Namjoon pushes his lips on mine and starts kissing me. I give in after a few seconds and even kiss him back. I want this. This is the feeling that I want to punch out of my stomach but also embrace.

'I definitely have fallen for you.' Namjoon smiles and lifts me up while kissing me further. I suddenly stop the kiss and sigh. 'Is there something wrong?' I shake my head. Namjoon places me on the commode and kisses me in my neck. 'It's just that I never really kissed with a boy. My ex only gave me those small short kisses.' Namjoon nods and begins to suck in my neck. I flinch from his action and even moan a little. I put my hand quickly for my mouth. 'Don't hide your cute sounds.'

I suddenly get it really warm. 'Let's change our clothes.' I nod and open my dress. 'I will teach you all the different kisses just in time.' I sit down on Namjoon's bed and stare at him while he puts out his blouse and loosens his belt. 'You know that's dangerous, right?' I raise my eyebrow. Namjoon slowly walks closer to me. 'What do you mean?' Namjoon softly pushes me down on the bed and hangs above me. 'What do you think that happens when a boy sees this beautiful woman sitting on his bed in just her underwear?' I swallow.

I don't know why but I can't answer. My voice is totally gone. Namjoon begins to place kisses in my neck and on my collarbone. 'Namjoon~. Please~.' Namjoon ignores me and begins to suck on my collarbone. 'No Namjoon! I don't want any hickey's!' Namjoon smiles and stops when he made a few hickey's on my shoulders, collarbones and in my neck. Namjoon still hangs above me but this time he stares in my eyes. 'Would you please be mine?' I nod and smile. 'I don't really have a choice, do I?' Namjoon smirks. 'If you want to explain your brother who made those hickey's be my guest.'

I shake my head and swallow. Yoongi can't find this out... Never! 'Namjoon, I will be yours...' Namjoon looks happy. 'But my brother can't find out about it.' Namjoon nods and still smiles. 'That's easy, because your brother thinks we pretend to be in a relationship so you will be protected against your ex.' I raise my eyebrow. 'Saki's words not mine.' I nod and push Namjoon away from me. 'You're the worst.' Namjoon puts his arms around my waist and pulls me back on the bed before I could walk away.