Present number 3

I got so much from them, that I feel like I need a bigger room just for the presents.

List with presents that you got:

Jungkook gave you; a total new camera model that just came out yesterday and a stack of photos from when I wasn't around that he took.

Jimin gave you; a lot of colourful clothes and the glitter jacket that you always wanted (the one he wears in DNA).

J-Hope gave you; He gave you a little notebook named; For my little moondrop, from your little ray of sunshine. There are all kinds of texts in the book and a lot of space where I can write text down.

Jin gave you; All his favourite receipts that you liked the most and permission to always come and cook with him.

Yoongi gave you; A few setup stuff so you could built your own little studio in his studio. And he even gave you a whole new computer to edit your songs and music videos on.

Taehyung gave you; a lot of Polaroid photos of everyone. Some of them were photos with you and some were of them individually or with a group. He even offered you to teach you how to act better than you said you already do.

Saki gave you; A lot of cosplay outfits because she knows that you always wanted those but never had the time to buy or make them.

Jay gave you; a lots of photos of the baby in her belly, Toya and Sobi from the time that you were gone. She also gave you a new phone because the one that you now use is really broken and almost dead.

Namjoon gave you as first and second present; A beautiful necklace with your initials on it and those that are from Namjoon. He also gave you a Koya plushie because you really wanted one.

Sobi and Toya both gave you a lot of drawings that they drew while you were gone.

'We need to get going for your next present. They're waiting for us.' I nod and smile. 'Fine. Toya, would you like to hang these drawings together with Sobi on the wall at the part of my new studio?' Toya nods happily and grab the drawings. 'Go already with Namjoon. Trust me, you will like this present.' I nod and walk to Namjoon while waving at everyone.

'What are we going to do?' Namjoon smirks and starts the car. 'You learned to drive a car?' Namjoon nods proudly. 'Took me some time but now I can finally take my girlfriend everywhere without getting interrupt by my band mates.' I nod and giggle a little bit. He is so fucking adorable right now. We stop in front of a sort of large farm. Namjoon gets out of the car and helps me to get out as well. 'You're such a gentleman.' Namjoon nods proudly. 'I know that I am.' I walk hand in hand with him inside.

An older lady walks to us. 'You must be the girl whose birthday is today.' I nod nervously. 'They're around here.' We follow the old lady. I don't know why but my nerves begin to grow stronger. We stop in front of a place with only puppies. 'You can choose one.' I jump happily and kiss Namjoon on his cheek. 'You're the best Nam!' I walk in the middle of the puppies and sit down. A Teacup Pomeranian pup directly runs to me and lays down in my arms. While I play with also the other puppies, the pup in my arms asks a lot of attention from me.

'He loves you (Y/N).' I nod and smile. The other puppies suddenly start attacking me which cause me to fall down. 'Everyone get off of her!' The old lady slowly gets all the puppies off of me and helps me up. 'Nam, I know which puppy I want.' I hold up the Teacup Pomeranian and kiss it in it's fur. 'Really?' I nod and walk out of the puppy place. 'Yes. This one would be the lucky one.' Namjoon nods and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

The little puppy quickly begins to barf at Namjoon and I smile. 'I don't know if I like this one.' I nod and play with the puppy. 'How much do I need to pay for the dog?' The old lady smiles friendly to me when she sees how I play with the dog. 'You can have it for free.' My eyes open wide just like Namjoon's. 'Are you sure Madame?' The old lady nods and walks to me. 'You will be the perfect parent for this little pup, besides it got bullied by the other pups and he seems happy with you.'

I nod and smile friendly back. Namjoon and I walk away from the house when we got all the stuff. 'Thank you so much Madame.' The old lady smiles and waves us goodbye. I smile and put the pup on my chair. 'I can't leave without giving her money. Stay here.' I run to the door and put a lot of money through the mailbox. When I did that, I run back to the car and sit down at the front seat. My little puppy directly jumps on my lap. 'You need to come with a name for it.'

I nod and sigh. 'I will come with a name on our way home.' Namjoon nods and smiles. When we get home, I hide the puppy in a little bag that the old lady gave us. 'So what's your present?' Everyone stares at me with a lot of curiosity in their eyes. I smile and put my hand in the bag. 'Everyone, say hello to Min NamSun.' Everyone jumps up and says hello to my little puppy. 'This really looks like Tani when he was a lot smaller.' I smile and give a lot of kisses in her fur. 'Only, this one is a girl.'