Coming through

Jimin and I walk home while we eat the ice cream that we got on our way. 'I am really going to miss you but I will enjoy it when you get back.' I nod and smile. 'I know Jimin, but it's just for a few months. Plus, you guys can visit me when you have your concert there.' Jimin nods and puts his arm suddenly around me. 'Why the sudden arm?' Jimin says nothing and begins to walk faster. 'There they are!' A whole crowd has quickly surrounded us. Jimin and I both sigh. My head feels really light when all the cameras are pointing at me.

Some cameras are even flashing at me. I put one hand for my eyes and with the other one, I grab Jimin's sleeve. 'We should get you to the dorms.' I nod but then take a step back. By doing that, I walk against Jimin. These cameras are really fucked up. 'Our fans want to know if you're really the woman who posts all those covers of songs?' I swallow and grab Jimin's hand nervously. 'We are leaving. Please excuse us.' Jimin tries to walk through the crowd but they won't step aside.

'First we would like to know if you and Min (Y/N) are dating?' I quickly shake my head. 'No we're not. I am dating an other amazing guy.' Jimin smiles to me when I say that about Namjoon. 'Oh my god, you're so in love with him.' I roll my eyes but still stand really close to Jimin because the camera people are closing us in. 'Please tell the people when you will release a new cover online.' I shake my head. 'Coming through, coming through.' Jungkook arrives at the place where we standing and smiles.

'I could handle this by myself.' Jungkook nods and lifts me over his shoulder. 'I could see that.' They really are like two little children to each other. 'We're coming through.' Jungkook pushes some people out of our way. Jimin walks behind us and looks really sorry to me. I smile and shake my head. 'It's okay.' Jimin nods and sighs. When we get home, Jungkook finally puts me down in the middle of the living room. Everyone sits on the couch like they have been waiting for me to come back. I give one angry glare at Jimin and sigh.

'(Y/N), spill it.' I raise my eyebrow and shake my head. 'I don't have to say anything to anyone.' Everyone sighs. 'Jimin you better spill it right now. Otherwise, I am going back to the studio.' I walk with my arms crossed over each other to the hallway. Namjoon stands in front of me and stops me from walking away. 'She is going away.' I turn angry to Jimin and sigh. Everyone who was sitting on the couch stand up and shake their heads. 'That's not possible. You're really going away?' I roll my eyes. 'It's just for a few months.'

Jimin nods and smiles. 'We will visit her when we're going to perform there.' Yoongi raises his eyebrow and walks coldly past me. '...Oppa?' Yoongi ignores me and walks further. Namjoon looks unhappy at me. 'You really have to leave?' I nod but hold back my tears. 'Uhm.' That's all I could say to him without breaking out into tears. 'We all need to talk (Y/N).' I shake my head and walk to the kitchen. One tear slowly slides over my cheek when I close the door behind me. Some time later, I feel a pair of arms wrap around me.

'No need to cry. Yoongi is just upset.' I nod and turn with my face to Jin. 'I know... But it isn't that...' Jin raises his eyebrow and lets me go. 'What do you mean? What's wrong (Y/N)?' I shake my head and look down. '(Y/N), what's wrong?' This time he asks it with a louder voice but he still doesn't sound mad. 'It's nothing really... I will pack my stuff and leave to the airport.' Jin shakes his head and pulls me back in the kitchen. 'Okay, here's the tea. Saki is pregnant.'

I nod. 'I know.' Jin raises his eyebrow. 'How do you know? You guys haven't spoken since you came back from the hospital.' I nod and smirk. 'I can tell that she is pregnant by the way that she looks. She sort of glows.' Jin smiles and nods. 'Yeah she does. I am sorry that they're being so cold to you. Jay said that she is angry at you because you don't spend as time with Saki as you did before you and Namjoon were together.' I swallow and shake my head. 'What gives you the idea that we're together?'

Jin rolls his eyes. 'Literally everything.' I nod and sigh. 'As long as Yoon doesn't know that Namjoon and I are for real together, then I am totally fine.' Jin nods and pulls me in a hug. 'Can I speak with (Y/N) for a moment?' Jin shakes his head and pulls me tighter. 'No she is mine now. She will be my girlfriend from now on.' I roll my eyes and sigh deeply. 'I still want to borrow MY girlfriend for a moment.' Namjoon pulls me away from Jin and walks away with me. 'You're really like a little sister to him.'

I shake my head. 'It isn't normal to want to date your little sister.' Namjoon chuckles and nods. 'That is indeed weird.' I walk with Namjoon to the living room where Saki and Jay both sit with their boyfriends on the couch. 'I don't want this Namjoon.' Namjoon sighs and holds my hand tightly. 'I know but you have to talk to them for once.' I shake my head and feel the tears sting again in my eyes. 'I don't want them to say that they're angry at me because she is pregnant and I didn't pay enough attention to them.'

A/N you all get two chapters today because it's my birthday!