Frist time they meet 🤘🏻

You and Senku have been friends since the first day of high school; freshman year. How you meet was the funniest thang to you but not to him; it was painful.
Senku was walking around trying to find his friend big olf, when he found him Taiju was so happy and ran to him crying because it was a hole summer since they saw each other. Senku stoped him with his foot to taiju's face. They then started catching up on things when they heard a boom from the top of the school building, out came a girl named (y/n). Everybody stared at her, Senku stared and realized she was falling towards him, he ran; that didn't help. So (y/n) and Senku hit heads hard, she then fell on him KISSING HIM!!!! They both started at each other and then pushed each other away. (Y/n) started laughing, to the point she was tearing up. Senku got mad and yelled "IDIOT THAT HURT AND THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!!" (Y/n) stoped, staring so deep into his eyes "I guess that was my first kiss to" she smiled showing her shark teeth; Senku made a mad face and hit her head "OW that hurt you idiot". "Now you know how I feel" they both got up, taiju ran up to his friend concerned. (y/n) holding her head with both hands apologized she then noticed his head it was bleeding. "Hay your head is bleeding let me take you to the nurse" she sweat dropped, he touched his head; saw the blood on his fingers "I'll be fine-" he was cut off by (y/n) pulling him to the nurse; he refused but with your super strength there was no way out.
And ever since that day, friends, and of course you new you annoy him but you didn't care.
Now the in the present, Senku was in the the science lab. You were walking to the door to annoy him more when taiju got to it first yelling he will now confess to Yuzuriha finally after 5 years, you leaned on the door frame watching. She wanted to see him confess, she leaned on the window frame; to (y/n) watching people fall in love, confessing there true feelings, she loved watching that, just........(y/n) wanted someone to confess to her and live a happy life. But nobody liked her because of her teeth and freaky strength, she sighed.
Senku walked to watch the big olf confess, when he spotted (y/n), the sun hitting her face, making her eyes sparkle, her hair kind of messy; he stayed like that for a while-he snapped out of it when taiju yelled, he walked to her watching out the same window. She just kept staring out.
She stood up see the green light, Senku was surprised by it, before he tired to stone (y/n) pulled on his lab coat; he saw her tearing up witch surprised him more because you never cry-no matter what.

After so long, Senku woke up to it being October 5th 5738. After he settled in he thought of (y/n) and the last thing he saw from her; her crying. He hated that though of it you never cry maybe it was just his imagination, yeah.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hope you all enjoyed 👌🏻😎