Sausage

There was a game we played on the first night I think. We all sit in a circle and someone goes in the middle. The people on the outside can ask the person in the middle any question, any question at all, and they have to respond with "sausage." It's entertaining and funny, and I'm absolutely awful at it. At least when I was there and with them. I remember, sitting in a circle on the grass, and everyone had bubbly smiles on their faces. Glitter was painted on mine, and my hair was in two purple french braids. I forget who I made laugh, or how, but it was my turn to go in the middle. I laughed before asked a question, before I attempted to answer, before anything really. Sitting with my favorite people around me with my own, real, smiling self in the middle of that circle made me more inclined to laugh. And as soon as any words left any of the girl's mouths around me, my face became more colorful from laughing so hard. When someone looks you in the eye and asks you, "What is your deepest, darkest, desire?" how do you respond "Sausage" with at least a little giggle? Being happy and around people who are happy and make you happier makes everything so absolutely, totally, and inexplicably hilarious.