Day1 - part1

The ferry journey was long and boring but luckily no one threw up, so no complaints there. I had sat between Chan and Jisung (who fell asleep on my shoulder). Changbin sat with his boyfriend Felix. I didn't mind them dating but I wasn't the biggest fan when they displayed affection infront of me.

4 hours on a boat and we had finally arrived. Woojin drove the van we were all in over to the campsite we had booked months in advance.
"You excited, y/n?" Hyunjin asked as we parked the van next to our plot of land. I thought about it briefly.
"I will be when the tent is up." I replied staring at the grassy field that would be our home for the next 14 days.
"Oh, well im excited now!" He smiled widely and hopped out if the van, ready to help the others.
"What can i do?" I asked them. I stood next to Changbin and watched as the eldest three started unloading the trailer.
"Nothing right now but maybe later we will think of something." Chan told me, while carrying the large tent bag to the centre of the plot.

I watched as the nine boys *struggled to* put up our twelve man tent. An hour later, they were done with the outside.
"Y/n! We did it." Jeongin excitedly called me.
"Well done lads, now get cracking with the furniture and beds." I rejoined the group, this time inside our tent.
"Right." Chan looked around for a moment. "Everyone make their beds and then regroup in the central room." He told us.
"Don't we need to decide rooms?" I suggested.
"Why don't we bunny up?" Changbin suggested, glancing at me out of the corner of his eye.
"What's that-" Seungmin had begun to ask.
Before he could finish, Changbin and i had yelled 'BUNNY', deeming us the owners of the two sides of the tent.