Day13 - part1

Today was our last full day on the island. Tomorrow we get the ferry back home. It will be odd to be back but i miss my bedroom and the small apartment i share with Changbin (and usually Felix).
Today we are cramming in alot so we don't waste the day. Early morning, we started packing things we definitely don't need, then at 9am we went to a charity shop for a browse and i bought some CD's.

Then we went to a trampoline park. Only the younger members went on them though because it was super pricey for the hour they got to bounce. Felix and Jisung absolutely loved it. Jeongin and Hyunjin thought it was really fun and Seungmin , although he didn't want to admit it, had a good time too. I got a few videos of them bouncing around and smiling brightly. While they were playing, the rest of us sat in the cafe and had a drink. We talked about arrangements for tomorrow and getting the ferry. We decided that we would deflate the sofa tonight and put it away to save some time tomorrow. We had to be off the campsite by 11am and at the docks, on the boat at 12:30pm. The drive to the dock will take about half an hour, so that should fill some time.
Before we knew it, their time was up and we were loading back into the van.
"There's a trampoline park near where we live and i think its a bit cheaper than here." Jisung told everyone.
"We should totally go for our birthdays." Felix suggested.
The entire ride was them discussing their new birthday party idea and excitedly asking everyone if they would come.