Night10

Nothing happened the rest of the day. But things got super interesting when we decided to play truth or dare. It was rough from the get go.
"Truth" Jisung had said so confidently.
"How long have you wanted to fuck Minho for?" Seungmin was brutal.
"Ughh... i wanna do a dare instead." The squirrel had panicked and changed his mind.
"7 minutes in heaven with Minho." Seungmin had shot back.
"Never mind." Jisung's head hung low. "A year and a half ish." He mumbled. Minho had started blushing wildly.
"Woojin truth or dare?" Jisung asked.
"Truth." The eldest had replied.
"If you had the chance to sleep with y/n, would you." Jisung clearly knew what type of game we were playing.
"No because she's Chan's girlfriend." Woojin told the group calmly.
"And if she wasn't?" Changbin asked.
"Still no, because i value my life." He laughed.
-
The game went on for hours.
"Y/n, truth or dare?" Minho asked.
"Dare." I smirked. I hadn't done a dare yet and i knew it would be bad.
"Make out with one of the boys. Can't be Chan." Minho looked around at the lads. My eyes had widened. I felt Chan's had on my thigh and his eyes on me, waiting to see what i would do.
"I-i can't do it." I admitted.
"Ooo she's loyal." Felix said. "And boring."
"Chan will you forgive her if she does her dare?" Minho rolled his eyes.
"Yes because i know I'm the best kisser here, i have nothing to worry about." He smiled, smugly. I kiss his cheek and nervously looked around at the lads.
"I still don't feel comfortable with this." I told them.
"You know the forfeit." Minho reminded me. The choice between sitting here with no top on verses making out with someone other than my boyfriend seemed extremely unfair.
"Ugh fine." I sighed. I didn't want to make a fuss about who i made out with but it worked perfectly. I did my dare and it backfired on Minho.
I tapped the brunette sat beside me and as he turned his head, i leaned in and kissed his lips. I put no effort into it at all but it wasn't bad.
"Jisung, truth or dare?" I asked casually as i pulled away. He was still facing me, confused as ever and touching his lips lightly.
"Jisung?" I urged him to answer.
"Um... i... truth." He eventually snapped out of it.
"How was the kiss?" I asked jokingly, leaning back into Chan to reassure him i have no intention of leaving him.
"G-good." The boy stuttered.
"I take that as a compliment." I nodded proudly.
"You're way better than 'good'" Chan told me quietly.
"And you're really not mad?" I asked him. He shook his head.
"How can i be mad when you made Jisung stop working and upset Minho, simultaneously?"