Day1 - part2

"Ok so i get this side of the tent and y/n get the other side." Changbin gestured to the areas of the tent.
"Any preference as to where you sleep?" I asked the group. Felix said Changbin's side and then told me no offence and that it was for obvious reasons. No one else had a problem regarding where their bed went and so we chose who was on our sides. I had Jisung, Chan, Hyunjin and Seungmin. The rest were in the other section of the tent. It took about 20 minutes for us all to make our beds and place them in our rooms. I ended up between Hyunjin and Chan, in the middle of our set of beds. Honestly, I wasn't bothered by sleeping next to them; however, Changbin was not pleased at all.
"What if one of them tries anything funny with you?" He pouted, crossing his arms.
"Do you really think any of your friends would do that? Especially while sharing a tent with everyone else?" I pointed out to him.
"Changbin she'll be fine." Woojin said.
"Yeah, mate, i promise nothing will happen." Chan told him. I glanced at him, knowing something no one else knew.
"And Hyunjin has a girlfriend back home, so he won't do anything with or to y/n" Felix said.
"See?" I raised my eyebrows at my brother.
"Mm okay i guess." His eyes found the floor. I could tell he still wasn't 100% on board with this plan but he agreed to it anyway.
"I don't see why he is so fussed. I haven't said anything about him and Felix sharing a bed-" i had begun to tell Minho but clearly Changbin had heard me.
"That's different!" He shouted. "Neither me nor Felix could get pregnant if something happened."
I was slightly shocked that he had taken it this far. "And we're dating so it's allowed."
"Not while we are in the tent though." Seungmin said.
"Ignore him y/n nothing will happen." Felix reassured me.

Nearing midnight, we all went to bed. I was nice and warm between the two lads and the cold wasn't that bad but i was still freezing. I knew that the others had all fallen asleep, so i turned to face Chan.
"Channie" i whispered. He hummed in response. "I'm cold." I told him.
"Come here." He whispered in response. I shuffled closer and quickly realised his arms were open. They wrapped around me loosely as i leaned into his embrace.
"Night Channie" i mumbled. My eyes closed slowly and i drifted into sleep.