Day3 - part1

I woke up later than usual. Everyone else was already up and watching a movie in the centre room.
"Morning y/n." They said as i dragged myself out of the bedroom. I was still quite tired but thats what i get for having late night wanders around camp. I waved at them before sitting next to Jeongin to watch the movie with them.

When it finished i asked what the plan was for today. They told me that Mama Woojin had made a pack lunch for everyone and that we were going to some shops and then finding somewhere for a picnic.

In the van on the way to the shops, we listened to McFly. We were all happily singing along to all the songs that came on, giggling at the inappropriate lyrics. Then the song 'All About You' came on and Me, Jeongin and Hyunjin started swaying to the music. We were in the middle row of seats with Changlix and Chan in front of us. I saw Chan's reflection in the mirror, his eyes flickered up to check it and he smiled when he saw i was looking at him. I was still conflicted about what to do regarding our talk last night. And it's not like i can talk with the lads for advice.
"You ok y/n?" Hyunjin nudged my arm.
"Um, yeah just thinking about something." I mumbled.
"Is that something Chan?" He whispered, smirking.
"N-no." I stuttered and went back to singing the song.
"If you say so." He shrugged.

We sat in the car and ate lunch after shopping for an hour. Woojin bought a perfume to add to his collection and Changbin picked up a black bucket hat. No one else wanted anything. At one point, Jisung grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the group. He took me to a cafe and asked what i wanted. We both got iced tea to take with us and headed back to find the boys.