Night6

"Y/n." Changbin appeared in front on my chair. I had been taking in the last of the setting sun while reading a book, ignoring all of my various problems. I hummed in response, not bothering to put my book down.
"How long have you and Chan been..." it seemed he wasn't sure what we were and to be honest I'm not sure.
"A while." I stayed vague. I didn't want him to hate me any more than he already did.
"How long is that? Since the start of the vacation? The month?" He urged me to tell him. i can't believe he jumped to the conclusion of dating. I also can't believe i admitting to seeing Chan.
"Nearly four and half months." I told him. He went quiet but didn't walk away.
"And- and you didn't tell anyone?" He sat in the spare chair beside me. I shook my head, finally putting my book down to pay my brother full attention.
"Why didn't you tell people?" He was growing to be curious.
"It was easier like that to begin with." I admitted. "And we weren't actually dating." I added, hoping he wouldn't catch that bit. He did.
"So what were you doing then?" He gazed at me as i remained silent and staring at the ground. There was no way i was telling my brother any more about what we had been doing. He cottoned on eventually, gasping at his newly acquired knowledge.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked him nervously.
"Not mad. Just shocked and confused I suppose." He replied. "I wasn't expecting anything like this to ever happen. I mean, don't get me wrong out of the lads Chan is probably the best choice but, i never thought you would go for our friend." He sighed falling back further in his seat.
"You went for our friend, why can't i?" I asked jokingly. He smiled. I was more than glad to know he wasn't upset with me and that we could still get along.
"Are you guys anything more now or still just friends with-?" He didn't want to say it.
"I haven't decided yet. He wants to be more but i am on the fence. I kinda like the 'no commitment' idea, even though i know he would get bored of that." I thought aloud.
"If you love him then go for it." He advised. That was the problem though, sure i love Chan but is it as a friend?
Do i really love him?