Day5 - part2

As per usual our day ended with a trip to the swimming pool. I didn't go in at all though. I was super tired and the lads knew that I wasn't in the mood to swim, so they left me on my sun lounger.
After about half an hour i could hardly keep my eyes open.
"Y/n let's go back to the tent, yeah?" Chan said picking up his towel from the bag next to me. I nodded gently. I was so close to falling asleep then and there. I wasn't entirely sure why i was so tired but i suppose all the late nights weren't helpful.
Back at the tent, i went into the bedroom to put my pyjamas on. Chan grabbed some as well but changed in the other room.
When i was done i got onto my bed and curled up in foetal position. I hugged my knees and closed my eyes.
"Mind if i lay with you?" Chan asked kindly. I nodded, not opening my eyes. I felt him next to me, further than usual. Slowly, i moved my legs down, away from my chest and shuffled towards him. I loosely wrapped my arms around him. I had to admit he was the best cuddle buddy. In return, he engulfed me in a warm embrace. His lips touched the top of my head as i nuzzled my head into his neck.
"Love you Channie." I mumbled. He didn't answer with words, instead he kissed my forehead. Within minutes i fell asleep, still snuggling with Chan.
-
*chan's pov*
Y/n fell asleep quickly after we started cuddling. She's adorable. The way she leans into my chest, even while asleep. They way her hands slowly wander to her face and cover her eyes during her slumber. Everything she does is cute.
I couldn't sleep though. I checked my phone and saw that it was nearing 8pm. Soon the boys would be back, so i either needed to fall asleep too or get out of bed. Changbin can't find us this close or he will loose his shit with me.
Suddenly i heard the zip of the tent being pulled open. Too late. Changbin wander in and his eyes son landed on us.
"What the fuck?" He whisper yelled. I put a finger on my lip and shushed him. Carefully, i rolled y/n off of my arm and tried to get up. I felt a warm hand grab my wrist.
"No Channie." She mumbled innocently. I wanted to smile at her act but I couldn't knowing that her brother was about to blow up at me.