Day7 - part1

The next morning i woke up in Chan's arms. Bin had told me i could sleep in my bed again as long as I stayed away from Chan for most of the day. It wasn't a great deal but i could live with it.
"Morning Channie." I whispered when his eyes fluttered open. He smiled,shutting his eyes again and hugging me tighter.
"Morning." He mumble into my hair. No one else was up yet, so we just stayed cuddling in bed. I shut my eyes as well after a while.
"Time to get up!" We woke again to the voice of Minho shouting.
"No fuck off." I heard Changbin say. I agreed with him but tried getting up anyway. However, i was pulled back down by Chan, who still wanted to stay here.
"Five more minutes baby." He told me. I shook my head.
"Nope, We're getting up." I wriggled out of his arms and left him pouting like a grumpy child.
"So is it just Chan that can call you baby or can we all do it?" Minho asked over breakfast, causing everyone to laugh. Even Changbin had to hold back his laugh. I almost choked on my cereal at Minho's comment, instead shaking my head as an answer. Out of the corner of my eyes i could see Chan turning a light shade of pink. Poor embarrassed Channie. I still found it funny even if it wasn't meant to be known by others.
-
The rest of the day went slowly. I watched a movie with the maknae line for a while but quickly got bored.
"Y/n, we're going to the pool." Changbin told me. I glanced up to check who 'we' was. Changbin and Felix were wearing their swim trunks and carrying a bag with towels in.
"Chan is there already by the way." He added. I rolled my eyes but stood up anyway.
"Lemme put a bikini on, then I'll be out." I said, zipping up the compartment door.
"Just meet us there." He called.