Day4

I spent the entire day doing nothing productive. I woke up at midday and had a shower about an hour later. The lads were doing chores, like laundry and tidying the tent. The younger members went to sit in the wifi zone for a while to catch up on social media. The sun was slowly creeping out from behind the clouds, so i decided to sit outside and read. Half an hour into my reading session, i was joined by Felix. He sat on the chair beside me holding two cans of Cola. He place one on the ground by my chair and opened the other to drink. I kept reading until i was several chapters deep while Felix played on his phone. Every now and then he would make a comment or ask my opinion of all sorts of things.
Music played somewhat loudly through a bluetooth speaker on out kitchen counter. I assumed Felix was responsible for it because Twice started playing. I glanced over the top of my book to see Felix and Jisung dancing the choreography of most of the songs. Well if you can't beat 'em, join them. I thought as i stood up to dance with my friends.

A few hours later, everyone met at the pool for a swim. Hyunjin disappeared for ten minutes and when he returned, he was carrying a large inflatable llama pool floatie. The maknae line bombarded him, asking to use the new toy.
I sat on the edge of the pool, dipping my feet in to cold water. I watched my friends play in the pool and occasionally fight over the llama. Even Minho had gotten in this time.
"You getting in?" Changbin called out. I shook my head. I was content to see the others having fun. I barely noticed Chan swim up to me.
"Get in and have fun." He instructed me.
"No I don't want to." I replied.
"And why's that?" He asked.
Shyly i told him. "Because none of you have seen me in a bikini before and I'm shy."
"I've seen you in less and i promise you, you have nothing to be worried about." He smiled.
"Thank you but no. That was for different reasons and I don't want all of you to see my body." I argued, still blushing at his previous comment.
"Y/n you are getting in this pool if its the last thing i do." He told me lightheartedly. I chuckled at him and eventually gave in.
"Hold on then." I said, standing up to take my shorts and top off. I felt self conscious as i revealed my peach and navy blue bikini. Last time i was in a swimming costume, so I wasn't as exposed as i was now.
"Wow, work it y/n!" Felix yelled encouragingly. I wanted to hide behind something, anything, but it was too late. They had already seen me. Chan was smiling at me from the pool and i could see Changbin looking grumpy. Clearly he agreed that i needed more coverage than this bikini offered.
I got in the pool and swam to Chan.
"See, nothing to worry about." He said, dragging me toward the others.