Night7 - part2

(Smut warning)

He pushed me back onto the bed, unbuttoning his shirt to reveal his pale body. I pulled my dress off and threw it to the floor as he closed the curtains and locked the door.
"Christopher Bang, if you don't hurry up I'm leaving." I said jokingly as he casually walked back to the bed. He undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. He took them off, leaving him in his boxers. I laid back down, allowing him to crawl over me. We kissed passionately, my hands in his hair as his lips began wandering down my neck. He explored my body, leaving kisses all over. With one hand on my back, he undid my bra and soon that too was on the floor. He carefully began to suck the skin of my breast, leaving his mark. Then he moved on. My stomach tightened as he delicately kissed down my body. He moved further down, spreading my legs and tracing the inside of my thigh with his tongue. He tugged at my panties, taking them off so he could access my already wet pussy. His tongue danced around my folds and then he began to eat out my heat. I moaned his name several times as his tongue stroked me gently. After a few more licks, he pushed two fingers in and immediately i began to moan louder. He added a third finger and continued to stimulate me. Soon he stopped. He cleaned his fingers by licking them and then it was time for him to start the real fun. Desperately, i pulled his boxers down to reveal his fully extended length. After putting a condom on (safety first), he thrusted his full length into me. He hit my g-spot and i gripped the sheets beneath me. He leaned down to kiss me again, continuing to grind his hips into mine.
"Faster." I breathed.
"Faster, what?" He said.
"F-faster Daddy." I replied. As i asked, he pounded into me faster and harder.
"Ch-Chan, i'm close." I stuttered.
"Me too baby." He told me. "Wait for me Babygirl." He instructed, his grip on my waist tightening. Within seconds, i felt my stomach clench as i reached my climax. He came and then began slowing himself as he came down from his high. I was breathless and sweaty, as was he. He pulled out and fell onto the bed next to me. No words were exchanged as our fingers intertwined. I rolled onto my side to face him.
"You are amazing." I told him, kissing his cheek.
"I know." He replied. "If i wasn't, you wouldn't be saying my name that loud."
"Says the one with a Daddy kink." I said staring at my messy lover.
"Whatever... babygirl." He mumbled. I smiled before leaning over to kiss his plump lips once more.