Day9 - part2

We watched the ball roll up the alley and hit one pin down.
"As i said, i have the force and bot the direction." I repeated, going to collect another ball. Chan stood up and came to stand with me.
"Here." He stood behind me, holding my waist with one hand and guiding my hand with the ball in. When i let go, the ball powered along up to the pins, knocking the remaining 9 down. I felt his lips on the back of my neck.
"See, i knew you could do it." He whispered in my ear.
-
By the end of the game, Chan had won by a landslide.
"Maybe you'll get a reward for that later." I said quietly as we made our way back to the car.
"Should i get us a room at the hotel again?" He teased, slipping his hand into my back pocket and lightly squeezing.
"Woojin's driving, I'm busy." Chan called out, getting into the back of the van with me.
"Do i have to sit next to them?" Seungmin complained. I would have laughed if it weren't for Chan pushing me against the wall of the van and smashing his lips onto mine. Reluctantly, i pushed him away.
"Not in the car." I told him. He pouted for a while and then placed his hand on my upper thigh. I removed it to see how grumpy i could make him. He snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. He placed a small kiss just below my ear, his hot breath on my neck.
"Be a good girl for Daddy." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear.