Night11 - part1

That night, most of us played Uno in the lounge. The exceptions being Jeongin, Woojin and my brother, who had all passed out already. I wasn't really playing either, i was just helping Chan. He had his legs spread out, so i could sit between them and his arms either side of me, holding the cards up for us both to see. Occasionally, he would rest his head on my shoulder, or kiss my hair. By the end of the night, we had won nearly all of the games we played.

Everyone had fallen asleep apart from me and Chan. We were awake and snuggling together as the night got progressively colder. I got bored at one point and decided to start a make out session. We had to keep quiet though or else we would wake the others. He propped himself up on one arm, body curved to allow his lips to meet mine. This way, he had dominance. One hand was playing with my hair and the other was gently caressing my waist. My hands were at the back of his head, holding his near and making sure he kept kissing me.
"This is so unfair, Y/n" he whispered as we pulled apart to breathe. I gave him a puzzled look.
"How can you let me get this excited, knowing that we can't go any further?" He asked. I smiled, kissing him again. He rolled back onto his bed and this time i was on top of him.
"How quiet can you be?" I checked with him.
"Very." He replied, dead serious.
"You sure?" I double checked before suggesting my idea.
"We can go to the van and maybe do something there, if we are quiet and don't make a mess." I told him.