Day9 - bonus

*Chan's pov*
After ten minutes in the car, i was bored. Y/n had said we couldn't make out in the car if everyone was in it, so that was off the table. She even moved my hand away when i let it rest on her thigh. Then i had a bright idea. I slid my arm behind her, hooking it around her waist. She gave me a look of warning but I didn't take any notice. Instead i pulled her gently toward me. She let out a quiet giggle when i kissed her neck but soon she was dead silent.
"Be a good girl for Daddy." I had growled quietly in her ear. I could see her cheeks flushing red and knew i had done what i needed to.
Another twenty minutes passed by and i was certain we should've been back by now.
"Channie, I'm tired." Y/n yawned. My arm was still around her, so i told her to go to sleep on my shoulder and i would keep her from hitting the van wall. She fell asleep almost instantly. I couldn't help but smile, knowing this beautiful princess was all mine.
"How is y/n so adorable when she's twins with Changbin?" Seungmin asked. We laughed and then Woojin pointed out they are non-identical.
"That'll be why, she inherited all the good genes." Seungmin replied. Changbin, who was nearly asleep on Felix, had a halfhearted grumpy expression.
"You guys are so mean." He mumbled.
"It's ok Binnie, i think you're cuter." Felix assured his boyfriend. Then he glanced up at the rest of us and mouthed 'no I don't', which made us laugh once again.