Day8 - part1

The next morning, i woke up next to a (naked) Bang Chan. I smiled to myself remembering the previous night.
Changbin is going to kill us when we get back. I thought to myself. Slowly, i shuffled out of bed. I tried my best not to pain my already sore body but it didn't matter. I was aching alot. To pass the time and wash away the sin of last night, i had a shower in our en-suite. The warm water lathered my frame as i cleaned myself carefully. I could see a small bruise blossoming on my hips from where he had been holding me too tight. I also found out i had many hickies in various places when i looked in the mirror. Luckily i could hide most of them but the one on my boob was right on the edge of where my bikini would be and the one on my collar bone was never going to go unnoticed.
"Fuck." I whispered, touching the love-bite with the tip of my finger.
I went back into the room and got partially dressed. I put on my underwear but didn't want to put my dress on yet. Instead, i pulled Chan's shirt on. It fell loosely over my body and stopped just below my ass. I sat back on the bed beside him.
"Channie." I hummed. No response. "Christopher." I tried again. Nothing. "Chan if you wake up now I'll be your girlfriend." I said jokingly, believing he was asleep. However, he sat upright and stared at me.
"Really?" He asked, wide eyed.
"I can't believe you." I sighed.
"No. I can't believe you." He argued. "Why would you fool around with me for this long?" He leaned back on the headboard.
"Because you're all a girl could ask for." I paused. "Handsome, caring, smart,"
"Good in bed." He added. I grinned at his silliness but caved and agreed.
"You're fucking amazing in bed." I told him, exaggerating a tiny bit. "And as much as I don't want to say it, i caught feels for you Chris." I admitted. He was smiling to himself proudly.
"Good, because so did i." He replied. "And i suppose you're pretty good in bed too." I slapped his arm. "And you're kisses are always perfect." He added, earning a small kiss from me.
"My shirt looks good on you by the way." He told me. "But i prefer it on the floor."
I laid in his arms for a while, then urged him to get dressed before we got kicked out of the hotel.
When we were both dressed (after alot of neck kisses from Chan) he pulled me close to him. His forehead rested on mine, as our eyes met.
"I love you y/n." He whispered. Our lips connected and it felt like heaven.
"I love you more Channie." I told him sweetly as we broke apart.
"I'm gonna take you on so many dates when we get back from this trip, now that you're officially my girlfriend i can show you off to everyone." He said as we walked back to the campsite.
"No need, the mark you left on my collar bone should be enough for people to know." I sighed sarcastically.
"Sorry about that."