Night4

The bar on site held entertainment evenings and tonight was family quiz night. So i talked everyone into coming up and taking part.
"We need to split up into two teams." Woojin said seeing that 5 was the maximum team members.
"Um... ok, pair up everyone." I told them. They followed my instructions.
"Now label yourselves 1 and 2." I continued. "Number 1's are one team and 2's are the other" i ended. My team was me, Felix, Woojin, Jisung and Minho. Not bad. Sibling rivalry and couple rivalry was about to occur though, i could see it happening. I could also tell that Minho and Jisung would end up arguing at some point; they always do.
By the end of the quiz all the predictions i made had happened, including a new one I didn't expect. I was right about Changbin wanting to beat us because of me and Felix (we won by the way). I was also right that Minho and Jisung would argue. This time, however, it ended rather well. Minho was ranting about how he was right and Jisung was wrong and then out of no where...
Jisung kissed him. Minho's eyes went wide before delicately shutting as the younger proceeded to kiss him.
"That shut you up." Jisung said proudly when they pulled apart. Minho was a flustered mess. He gently touched his lip while staring at the table. He looked slightly afraid but eventually began to smile. We were all shocked to say the least but no one spoke about it because we weren't sure what to say.