Day5 - part1

No one had energy today but it was too hot to stay in the tent. We decided to go sit in the wifi area because its more open and should be cooler than the tent. It was still quite hot but better than the tent was.
Most of us sat on the sofas and played on our phones.
"Y/n!" Changbin called from the other side of the room.
"What?" I asked coldly. I don't dislike my brother but it's just natural to act rude towards him.
"Come play." He said, motioning to the pool table in front of him. I groaned, putting my phone down on the table and going to join him. Most people wouldn't leave their phone with a group of lads but i trust (some of) them enough to know nothing with happen.
As we played, we had a catch up. We barely talked this holiday apart from him warning everyone about the consequences of hooking up with me. His brotherly instinct consumed him sometimes.
"So how's you and Lix?" I started.
"We're good. Better than ever actually. He really likes being abroad with everyone." He replied.
"I can tell. You guys are so cute together, I'm jealous." I pouted.
"Well find yourself someone." He told me. "Surely someone will love you." We laughed at his comment.
"Maybe." I shrugged.
"Do you have your eye on anyone?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"I might." I replied. "But thats for me to know and you to find out."
"Come on, tell me." He whined. I shook my head and took my turn at the game.
"It's one of my friends isn't it?" He smirked at me as if he was slowly figuring out who it could be.
"Can we stop talking about it now?" I said semi-loudly. I love my brother but he is so annoying when he wants to know something. He shrugged and went back to the game.