Day13 - part2

It was nearing 4pm and we still had one more place to go. The water park. It wasn't too big, only 4 rides but all the boys wanted to go. It was a good day to go aswell. The heavens opened up that afternoon, soaking absolutely everything (including us).
We got in and paid a somewhat reasonable price for a two hour pass. It didn't take long to change into our swimwear and put everything in the lockers. Then we were ready to go in.
The water was warm, unlike the pool we had at camp. Because we had come later in the day, there wasn't many people on the rides. As per usual, we all split up into smaller groups/pairs to go where we wanted to.
"Where shall we go Channie?" I asked, taking my boyfriends hand and swinging it gently.
"Well, you don't like fast slides so i was thinking the drifter ride." He replied.
-
At the end of our two hours, we had been on all of the rides multiple times and were very tired.
Jeongin fell asleep in the van, so we left him there when we got back to the tent. We deflated the sofa and packed it away, along with most of our things. We had completely packed up the kitchen and it was all ready in the trailer for us to go. All we had to do tomorrow was the beds and the actual tent.
We decided to have an almost early night tonight so we would be up and ready tomorrow morning.