Day3 - part2

"Really? You wanna go on those?" The maknae stood in front of me with puppy eyes nodding his head.
I sighed. "Ask Chan."
Jeongin ran off to find the older members.
"Aish, this kid." I shook my head gently as i ran to catch up with the others.

Ten minuted later, we were paying to go on go karts.
"Pair up." The instructor told us. The pairs were: Woojin and Jeongin; Changbin and Felix (they are inseparable); Minho and Jisung; Hyunjin and Seungmin. That left me with Chan.
"This will be a fun bonding experience." Hyunjin laughed as he passed by us. I gave him a death glare and looked down at the kart.
"Wanna drive?" He offered.
"Absolutely not! I can barely ride a bike, no way am i doing this." I replied. So he sat in the drivers seat and i sat beside him.
"No going past the cafe. Bikes and pedestrians have right of way and this is not a race." The instructor told the group. "Off you go."
Chan didn't waste any time starting. They were only pedal karts but they sure were fast. We both pedalled quickly until we were really far ahead of the others. Even if it wasn't a race it was fun to be in first.
"This is a nice date don't you think?" He said as we slowed down.
"Nope. Not a date." I replied.
"I think Changlix would disagree." He responded. I turned to look back and felt somewhat disgusted to see my brother kissing Felix rather than driving the kart.
"We could do that." Chan said. I turned to look at him.
"We could but we're not going to because we aren't dating." I told him with a raise of my eyebrows. He frowned like a cute child.
"Not even one kiss?" He pouted.
"Pull over behind that bush." I pointed towards a large bush a bit further on than we were. He did as told and drove us to a hiding space.
"One kiss and it can't be long because the others will be here soon." I told him. He nodded in agreement. I leaned in to kiss him, my hands finding their way to his hair. His hands rested on my waist while we kissed. His soft lips moving against mine, sending sparks through my body like it always does. Suddenly i could hear voices approaching. I snapped away from Chan and began to pedal again.
"Let's go! I still wanna beat them." I exclaimed. We pulled out of our spot and infront of their karts.
"Surprise bitches!" I yelled when i heard Jeongin's dolphin scream.