Night7 - part1

"Wow, y/n." Woojin said as i stepped out of the tent. "What's with the fancy outfit?"
It wasn't fancy, as such. I was wearing a black maxi dress and some black heels.
"Im going out and wanted to look nice." I told him.
"Well you look beautiful." He replied, grinning cutely at me. If i wasn't with Chan, trust me, i would be with Woojin.
"Stop flirting." Hyunjin stood close to me. "Isn't one enough?" He whispered. Then he walked away giggling.
"Bye guys, see you later." I called to the others as i wandered off towards the bar.
When i arrived, i saw Chan wearing black jeans and a white shirt with the sleeved rolled up. His fluffy dark hair looking somewhat tamed.
"Good evening Christopher." I said sweetly, stopping in front of him.
"May i say how gorgeous you look tonight y/n" he replied, checking out my outfit. I blushed and went to hug him. He placed an arm around my waist. I kissed his cheek before he guided me out of the campsite. We walked for a little while and luckily my feet didn't hurt. Then he stopped outside of a modern looking building.
"Where are we?" I asked as we entered the building.
"This is the best hotel on the island." He informed me. "There also happens to be a restaurant."
I looked up at him in awe.
"Chan this is too much." I said, taking in the expensive feel of the lobby.
"Nothing is too much for you." He gazed into my eyes. "It's my treat. Come on."
-
After a candlelight dinner in the hotel restaurant, we made our way to the room Chan had booked for the night.
"You didn't need to do this." I told him, sitting on the large bed in the middle of the room. I took off my heels and placed them next to the bedside table.
"No but i wanted to." He shrugged casually.
"And why's that?" I raised my eyebrows at the handsome man making his way closer to me.
"Because," he looked down at me. "The others don't need to know what I'm about to do to you."