Day6 - part1

"Get up!" Someone yelled. I opened my eyes slowly, trying to adjust to the brightness of the sun through the tents canvas. Changbin was stood next to the inflatable sofa i had been made to sleep on, after we had an argument last night(when his yelling woke me up). Just because he was born 3 minutes earlier than me, he thinks he holds all power over me.
"Fuck off Changbin." I groaned, shutting my eyes and turning to face the other way. A gush of cold air hit me.
"Hey give that back!" I whined. He had stolen my duvet in attempt to get me up.
"Changbin leave her alone." Woojin told him, coming in from outside.
"I'm up. What do you want?" I sat up properly.
"We are going shopping today." He informed me. I eagerly stood up ready to get dressed. "What are you doing?"
"You said we're shopping." I replied. My smile soon faded.
"No me and the boys are shopping, you are grounded and have to stay here." He smugly looked at me as i slumped back onto the sofa.
"Why is she grounded?" Jeongin asked. I mouthed 'no' to Changbin. He shook his head lightly.
"She did something that upset me and so I'm grounding her." Changbin told the younger.
"This is stupid. I'm coming with you guys." I got back up and pushed passed my brother. "If you don't wanna hang out with me then fine, don't talk to me while we're out but you can't ground me."
"Fine." He grumpily walked out of the tent.

"So what did you do to annoy him this much?" Hyunjin asked when i came out of the changing area.
"Chan." I told him. At first he looked confused, then his eyes grew wide and he gasped.
"The others don't know so keep it to yourself." I added.
I saw Chan loitering by the van as some of the members climbed in. We smiled at each other and i began to walk towards him. I could see Changbin staring at me. Then i felt him grab my arm and drag me away. this was pathetic. He's overreacting, all that happed was a hug in my sleep.
"Don't go near him. I- " he paused. "Just stay away for a while."

As a result of Changbin's rules, i sat all the way in the back with him and Felix. Luckily, Felix sat between us.
"He'll get over it y/n." Felix told me.
Day6 blasted through the speakers (totally planned), indicating the maknaes had their turn in the front seats. Chan was driving so I couldn't text him. So instead, i danced in my seat and sang along to the iconic music playing.