Day12

Clearly, i was tired after yesterday's activities because I didn't wake up until midday. I couldn't hear the others, so i got up to look for them. Low and behold, i was in an empty tent. I text Changbin and Chan asking where they were but didn't get a reply for another fifteen minutes.
Bin 🗑
I'm at the shop will be back soon x

Christopher Bang ❤️
On way back now, was playing pool against Woojin. Xxx

I didn't bother getting up. I just played on my phone in my bundle of blankets. I heard the zip of the tent opened and watched as three boys entered. Chan and Woojin were back and they had brought Jeongin with them.
"Hi." I said, still not moving. I was comfy and it was gonna stay that way.
"Hi Y/n" Woojin and Jeongin greeted me.
"Morning Sleeping Beauty." Chan wandered into the kitchen as he smiled and said hello. When he came back out, he had a croissant on a plate and a bottle of water.
"I assume you haven't eaten." He said, placing it in front of me.
"I haven't." I confirmed. "Thank you Channie." I wriggled out of my blanket cocoon to give him a hug and eat my breakfast/lunch.

"Y/n, wanna watch a movie with me?" Jeongin asked me sweetly. Everyone was back at the tent now and they were all being loud and a little annoying.
"Sure but not in here, we won't be able to hear it." I told him. He thought for a minute.
"We can watch it in the van." He suggested. I nodded, remembering the events that occurred in the back of the van.
"Not in the back though." I said. "That needs to be cleaned."
"Why?" He asked as we began gathering snacks and drinks to take with us.
"Um... I spilt my drink and it went on the seat." I lied.