Night3

For once, Chan fell asleep first out of all of us. Changbin and Felix head up to the bar and soon i had followed after. Hyunjin also tagged along. On the walk up, he kept asking me silly questions and then he asked something I wasn't ready for.
"So how long have you liked Chan?" He asked. My eyes widened. My heart beat quickened. I didn't know what to say.
"Um i d-don't." I lied.
"Nope. Tell me." He insisted.
"Maybe later." I replied, turning into the building. I saw Lix and Binnie sat at a four seater table. They had a drink each and were happily chatting away.
"Let's not bother them." Hyunjin said, pulling on my arm.
We ordered our drinks and then sat at a small table in the corner of the room.
"Tell me about Chan." He urged. I shook my head, sipping on my drink.
"Let me drink this then I'll spill." I said. It took about five minutes for me to down my cocktail.
"Ok now I'll talk." I said. "How much do you wanna know?"
"Everything." He replied.
So i told him all of it.
•Four months ago(on my birthday) Chan and I had a one night stand.
•the next morning he had asked if we could do this more often.
• from then on we became friends with benefits, meeting up once a week whenever we needed to relieve ourselves.
• and now he keeps asking me questions about us and what i want and if we are anything.

"Hyunjin, i love Chan but I'm scared of what will happen to the group if i date him." I told him.
"Maybe you should tell him and ask what he wants." He replied.
"But i know what he wants. He wants to tell people I'm his and be public about us. But I'm not sure if i want that." I whined.
"Is it because of your brother? Or is it because you don't know if you really love him?" He asked.
"Umm... I don't know." I dropped my head into my hands. My head hurt just thinking about everything.
"Well shhh now, he's here." Hyunjin nodded towards the door. I turned to see and he was right. Chan was wandering over to our table. I saw my brother sat smiling widely at Felix, who was giggling uncontrollably. They're super cute together, I can't lie.
"Y/n, can i sit here?" Chan asked kindly. I nodded, allowing him to pull out the chair next to me and sit down.
"How come you woke up?" I looked at the brown haired boy(coz brown haired chan is superior).
"Got cold and my favourite teddy bear wasn't there for me." He complained. I felt myself blushing faintly.
"Stop..." i mumbled, hiding behind my hair.
"Why?" He whined going to tickle my sides. I slapped his hands away, giggling.
"No, stop it!" I giggled. "Chan stop it, Hyunjin doesn't wanna see this."
He stopped attacking me and put on a dead pan face as he faced forwards.
"I don't care. I know everything now." Hyunjin shrugged.
"Oh," Chan folded his arms and sat back in his seat. "So you can tell people but I can't?"
"No, not like that. I just," i paused to think. "I needed help with figuring things out." I told him.
"Did you?" He asked dropping his arms back to his sides.
"Kind of." I replied.