Night2

It was nearly 1am and i still wasn't asleep.
"Channie." I whispered. He rolled over to face me.
"You cold again?" He replied.
"No I'm bored." I told him. He thought for a moment then got up.
"Come on." He said quietly. I did as told and followed him out of the tent, careful not to wake the others.
"Where are we going?" I asked him as we wandered out of the field.
"No where in particular." Chan answered, taking my hand in his. We stopped near the wifi area. No one was there but the light was still on.
"Let's sit down." He said pulling my inside the small building. We sat on the old sofa, close together. I was practically on his lap.
"Y/n? Can we talk?" He asked. I hummed in response.
"About us?" He added. I hummed once again.
"What are we doing?" He asked.
"Well most people would see at as a friends with benefits type thing." I said, thinking aloud. "But what do you see it as?"
"Unrequited love." He mumbled. I looked up at him. His arms were around me, holding me. Carefully, i tilted his chin towards me and connected our lips. It wasn't a casual peck or anything, it was a warm kiss. It wasn't something that friends share; it was something that occurred between people with intimate relationships. But was that us? A couple of hook-ups here and there with some sweet nothings and the remainder of a close friendship doesn't qualify us to be anything more... does it?
"Channie, i do love you. I promise." I told him when we pulled apart.
"But is it in the way that i love you?" He replied. I looked down at the floor, not sure how to respond.
"I- I don't know." I stuttered. "But i know that i love you as more than a friend." I smiled.