Day8 - part2

To say Changbin was fuming, would be an understatement.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? DID YOU EVEN STOP TO CONSIDER HOW WORRIED I WOULD BE?" He shouted at us for a good half an hour before Felix told him to pack it in. Even then he was rather loud. He nearly screamed when he saw my hickey, instead lecturing me on why i should have stayed single.
"Why didn't you answer you phone or reply to out texts?" He asked, calmer than before but still in a pissy tone.
"My phone ran out of battery at 10 last night and we didn't take chargers." I replied.
"My phone was on silent because I didn't want to ruin dinner." Chan told him.
"And this morning?" Changbin raised his eyebrows. "Why weren't you replying then?"
"I was asleep." Chan stared at Changbin until the younger gave up and both boys walked away.

I changed into a t-shirt and shorts (mainly to hide the hickey).
"So where did you guys go?" Felix and Hyunjin were intrigued. I told them all about the posh hotel Chan took me to and the romantic dinner we had.
"Is that where you stayed as well?" Hyunjin asked. I nodded.
"And did you?" Lix whispered. I nodded, blushing and smiling like an idiot.
"How was it?" He asked, seeming far to interested. Hyunjin whacked his arm.
"Don't you think thats a bit personal?" Hyunjin pointed out.
"Ugh, fine." Felix rolled his eyes. "At least sum it up in a word."
"Rough." I winked and then left them to freak out about it.

*Chan's pov*
After Changbin had finished yelling at us, i was dragged into a conversation with Minho and Jisung. I could see y/n sat at the table with Hyunjin and Felix and watched as her face became pinker.
"So you and y/n, then?" Jisung said with wide eyes. Clearly they wanted to know more.
"Yep." I replied.
"What happened yesterday?" Minho asked.
"We went on a date." I told them.
"A date that last all night?" Minho raised his eyebrow and smirked. I nodded.
"Oooo! Chan got lucky!" They practically shouted.
"Shut up! I only just got Changbin to leave me alone." I urged them to stop, which they did.
"So which one of you is sleeping on the sofa?" Jisung joked. I just rolled my eyes at their idiocy and left them to it.