Day2 - part2

At 2 o'clock we decided to go to the swimming pool to cool off. No one else was there, luckily, so we had the entire area to ourselves. Straight away, Felix had his top off and dove into the water.
"Aghh!" He screamed, getting everyone's attention. "It's colder than i thought."
"Looks like I'm staying here then." Minho said sitting on a sun lounger.
"Y/n, you going in?" Jisung asked me. I shook my head as a reply, taking my flip flops off and laying on the lounger next to Minho.
"Ohhh." Jisung whined. "Please come in with me." He pleaded. I sighed. Then i stood up and put my sunglasses in my bag. Without speaking, i made my way over to the blue slide at the side of the pool. I glanced back at my stuff, debating if i should do this, before i climbed the steps and sat down. Within seconds i had slid into the icy water.
"Nice entry." Felix told me as i swam over to him. I went to answer but instead got splashed by a few of the others jumping in.
"You could have warned me!" I complained as they laughed at my reaction.

We spent about an hour and a half messing about in the water and we all teamed up to drag Minho into the pool. He protested and squirmed as we lifted him up. A loud scream was heard when we dropped him into the water.
"You fuckers!" He yelled as he stood up.
"You had to get in at some point." Chan laughed.

After that, everyone apart from Chan, Felix and I went back to the tent to dry. Felix was content playing on the slide while Chan and i did laps of the pool. He was much faster than me though, so he waited at each end for me.
"I can't believe no one knows." He said as i reached the edge of the pool. We were at the opposite end to Felix.
"And it will stay that way if you stop talking about it." I replied.
"We have gone over four months in secret, can't we tell someone?" He asked.
"Tell them what? There's nothing to tell." I snapped. "We aren't dating and no one needs to know about what we do. It's our secret and it will be spoilt if others know."
"So you just want to stay like this?" He asked.
"No but I'd rather stay like this than have my brother explode." I said, then i kicked off the wall and began my next lap.