Day2 - part1

The next morning i woke up earlier that the others. If i could have, then i would have gone back to sleep but no matter how hard i tried, i just couldn't sleep. So instead i got up and went to the small shop on site to get breakfast. I picked up 10 croissants and some bacon to cook up for the lads. When i got back a few of then had woken up.
"Morning kiddos!" I smiled at the three boys sat on the chairs outside our tent. Jeongin, Seungmin and Woojin all waved back at me happily.
"What's in the bag?" Minnie asked, noticing my carrier bag.
"Breakfast." I threw it at him. "Woojin you're in charge of the bacon and I'm gonna wake the others up."

Ten minutes later all of the boys were sat outside, apart from Chan who i let sleep for an extra five minutes because i knew he was awake later that the rest of us.
When he eventually did get up, he joined us for breakfast at the long table in the gazebo next to the tent. Some of the boys complained about me waking them up but quickly shut up when i started to pout and pretended to be sad.

After we had finished eating, Changbin and Felix took the dishes to go and wash up. I got my book out from my bag and sat on one of the chairs in the sun to read while tanning. Most of the group took a ball into the field to play football.
"So, are you gonna cuddle me every night or are you planning on buying an actual teddy?"
Chan was sat on the grass in front of me. I smiled at his comment and put my book down to talk to him.
"Don't act like you didn't like my hug." I said in return.
"I never said that." He defended himself.
"Just so long as Changbin doesn't notice, i think it will be a nightly occurrence."