Night11 - part2

Smut warning
Within minutes we were in the back of the van. He had moved the middle row of seats forward to give us as much space as possible, which still wasn't much.
"Sit down." I instructed him, knowing exactly what i was gonna do. He sat on the far left, leaning back against the side of the van. I could already see his bulge forming beneath his pyjama bottoms. I was freezing cold in my booty shorts but that didn't matter because soon they would be off. I straddled his lap and slowly began rolling my hips into him. I grinded against him, his hands gripping my hips already.
"You like that?" I asked, knowing the answer.
"I love it babygirl." He told me, a hand squeezing my plump ass.
"Good." I pulled the bottom of my hoodie and then tugged it off, revealing my bare body.
"Beautiful princess." He said as i pressed my body against him, kissing his jawline while his hands touched my skin. When i pulled his top over his head, i went up on my knees and felt his lips beneath my breasts. Then they made their way up to my boob, where he sucked gently and occasionally rolled my delicate skin between his teeth. Eventually, he was back at my lips, desperately moving his lips on mine. His hand groped my ass again as he tries to take off my shorts.
"Not yet." I told him, getting off of his lap and onto the floor of the van. I pulled his pyjama bottoms down and saw his member fully erect in front of me. I played with it, stroking it, before kissing the tip. I licked it slowly, then took it in my mouth.
"Fuck babygirl." Chris moaned when I finally took it out of my mouth. I kissed the tip once more, then moved on to the main show. I got back on his lap, feeling his wet cock against my thigh.
"Does Daddy want more?" I asked, almost playfully.
"Yes babygirl." He said. "Let Daddy fuck you." He growled, leaning back in for another kiss. I let our lips touch briefly, then pulled away.
"Daddy needs to undress his babygirl if he wants more." I told him. Instantly, his hands were pulling at my shorts, taking them off and dropping them onto the pile of clothes.
"Touch me Daddy." I told him. He did as i asked, first feeling my ass again and then stroking my inner thigh. His hands were cold from the night air but that just made it more fun. His finger tips grazed my heat over my panties. They moved the thin material aside and slid into my entraced. His three fingers pleasuring me as they moved up and down.
"Now fuck me." I commanded. He removed my panties and pushed me onto the seat. It was time for him to take control. Without warning he thrusted into me, filling me up. He knew how i liked it, going fast and every now and then pushing in a bit harder. I wanted to scream out with pleasure but I couldn't, so i pulled Chan down to my lips so i could make out with him while he was inside me.
When we finished, we laid on the back seat for a while. His head resting on my naked chest as i played his his slightly sweaty hair.
"We need to clean these seats." I pointed out, breaking the comfortable silence. He let out a small chuckle.
"Yeah we do." He agreed. "You're amazing, you know that?"
"I've been told that a few times." I giggled, looking down at my boyfriend, who had his arms around me tightly.
About half an hour later, we put our pyjamas back on and wiped down the backseat with the antibacterial wipes Woojin keeps in the glovebox. Then we silently made our way back into the tent and fell asleep in each others arms.

A/N
Forgive me father for my sins 🙏🏻
Gonna need some holy water after that (oops) 💦