Day9 - part1

At midday, all of us were awake. Minho looked like he hadn't slept a wink last night but i knew he had. Jisung seemed to be as wide awake as ever.
"I don't remember being this close when we fell asleep." Chan said.
"I woke up during the night and moved to be with you." I told him.
"Scared of the storm?" He asked. I nodded my head. He pulled me into a big cuddle.
"You're just a big buba really." He said swaying us gently.
"Mama Woojin." Hyunjin dragged out his words, sounding like a child whining to their parents. "Can we go bowling today?"
"Yeah! Yeah! Please Woojinnie!!!" I jumped up and down excitedly.
"Well how can i say no to you two?" He pointed out.
"So we're going bowling?" Jeongin asked for confirmation. Woojin nodded.
-
An hour later, we arrived at the bowling alley. There's only one on the island and its all the way on the other side.
"I'm being on Chan's team." I declared when we were all out of the car.
"Just because you guys are dating now doesn't mean you have to do everything together." Changbin huffed.
"Umm. One: you and Felix are literally together 24/7 and two: Chan is the best at bowling and therefore i want to be on his team." I informed him.
"She's not wrong." Jisung added.
"Whatever." Changbin wandered into the building, Felix running to catch up with him.
"And if you were on the other team," i linked arms with Chan. "I would be able to do this." I kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick stain.
"Oh really?" He replied. "Does that mean I wouldn't be allowed to do this?" He stopped in front of me, tilting my chin upwards and pressing his lips on mine.
"Yah! Stop that and hurry up!" Minho yelled from the doorway.