Day7 - part2

I got to the pool just in time to see Felix jump in. I also heard him scream at the cold. I heard another splash as i opened the gate, indicating that Changbin was in the water too. I threw my stuff onto the same chair all of their stuff was on. Then i sat at the side of the pool, dangling my legs in the icy water. Chan swam up to me. I couldn't help but admire his body. He was wearing black swim shorts, making him look even paler. His abs were carved perfectly into his torso and his arms were muscular and partially veiny. He was the definition of hot.
"Hey," i said quietly. He greeted me and then while we talked, he came and stood between my legs.
"So, i was thinking." He said.
"This can't be good then." I joked, earning a smile from him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, dead serious. I was taken by surprise. I was really hoping he wouldn't ask me out. I'm still unsure if dating is the best thing for us. We've been doing our own thing for so long now it will feel odd if we actually date. It takes the risk out of it. The thrill of hiding and risking getting caught.
"Chan-" i began.
"Look, meet me at the bar tonight at 8. The least i can do after four months is take you on a real date." He told me. I nodded. A date with Chan was exactly what i needed. A chance to see what dating him would be like. Something to help me feel better about us.
"I would tell you to wear something pretty but nothing can top your natural beauty." He cringed at his own words, making me giggle.
"Chan," i said quietly. "Won't it be weird for us to date? We agreed no strings attached when we started."
"Well yeah but that was ages ago and i guess i fell for you anyways." He shrugged. His hands rested either side of my legs, on the side of the pool. I moved my arms to hang over his shoulders, bringing him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as i crossed my legs around him. Gently, i leaned in and closed the gap between us. His lips were wet from going underwater earlier but I didn't mind. I felt his tongue graze my bottom lip, so i opened my mouth slightly allowing his tongue to enter.
Then i felt a ball collide with my head.
"Hey!" I yelled, pulling out of the kiss and turning to address my childish brother. Chan laughed, resting his head on my shoulder still holding my body.