Day11 - part1

"You guys have an hour to go wherever you want and then meet back at the car." Chan informed everyone. "Ok, let's go." Small groups split off from us and headed in various directions to find the shops they wanted to go in. I had told Chan i wanted to hang out with Hyunjin and Felix (my two best friends) instead of him, so he was upset with me.
"Forget about it Y/n." Felix told me. "Changbin is being grumpy 'cause i ditched him too."
-
We went in alot of shops but we spent the most time in the stationery shop. I was very indecisive and kept picking up more things. I ended up spending nearly all my money in there, which i was completely fine with.
"Come on!" Hyunjin called out from ahead of us. "We're gonna be late to meet them."
"In the best way possible, i loved having time away from Chan." I admitted to Felix.
"Same here, Changbin can get really annoying after a while." He replied.
"Tell me about it, I've had to put up with him since birth." We laughed.
Soon we had reached the van and (no surprise) we were the last to arrive.
"Guys, you're late." Changbin pointed out.
"No shit Sherlock." I replied. "I got distracted by notebooks." I added.
"Were you worried about us?" Felix coo-ed, engulfing Changbin in a hug.
"No. I just wanted to leave and we couldn't because you weren't here." He mumbled.
"Yeah yeah." I walked over to the van and climbed into the front. I shuffled over to the middle seat, kissing the driver - Chan- on he cheek as i did so.
"Still mad at me?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow, still looking at his phone.
"Channie, please talk to me." I pouted. "I'm sorry."
"Sorry what?" He huffed.
"I'm sorry Daddy." I told him.
"Thats better Babygirl." He replied, turning to return my affection.