Night8 - part2

Despite my great efforts, I couldn't fall asleep. The wind had gotten worse and the rain kept pouring. I sat up right and looked at my friends, asleep on the floor. Bin and Lix were still close but not cuddling. Hyunjin was sprawled out next to Seungmin, who was face down on his pillow. Woojin was curled up in a ball beside Jeongin. Jeongin was also a ball on the floor but his hand was reaching out toward me. Jisung was big spooning Minho. They were facing each other and there was no gap between them. Chan was lying face up next to me, he head turned to the side and his legs propped up. One of his arms was resting across his body and the other was flung out beside him.
Leaning back down onto my pillow, i found his hand and held it. I was scared of the thunder that had begun to rumble in the distance. When a clap of lightning sounded, i was no longer the only one awake. Minho jerked awake, shouting in a panic. Consequently, Jisung woke up aswell. Instantly, he shushed the older, reassuring him that everything was ok.
"You guys are adorable." I whispered. Both their heads snapped to face me.
"Yah, y/n we didn't know you were awake." Jisung replied.
"And i didn't know you had a crush on Minho but now i do." I told him.
"I do not." He pouted.
"Um, you better have or I'm going to snuggle with her instead." Minho hissed.
"Ok, i might like you." Jisung admitted.
"Good, i like you too." Minho fell back onto his pillow, pulling Jisung down too.
"Try to get back to sleep." I instructed them. I rested my head on my pillow, tugging on Chan's hand. He rolled over in his sleep and into my arms. For once, i was the big spoon. I held him tightly as the storm continued, his head nuzzled into my chest while i played with his soft hair.
"Love you babygirl." He mumbled sleepily. I smiled to myself, knowing that he was 100% mine.