Day6 - part2

In the shopping centre, we split off into smaller groups based on where we wanted to go. As we were sorting out the groups, i felt a gently tap on my shoulder. I spun around to see who it was and to my delight it was Chan.
"Wanna hang out?" He asked. I nodded, taking his hand and skipping off happily. Honestly, if Changbin is already ignoring me today i might as well piss him off even more.
"Where to then?" I asked looking around at all the shops.
"Anywhere you want." He replied.
We spent an just under two hours shopping together before we decided to find the others. I have no idea how we managed to avoid them this long.
"Chan," i began. "Now that Bin is suspicious, what do we do?"
"Well it's up to you but I don't see the point in hiding it any longer." He answered, our hands still interlocked. That would be easier if it wasn't my instinct to hide all forms of relationship from everyone.
"Who knows now?" He asked.
"Hyunjin definitely. Probably Felix if Changbin found out." I replied.
"Only five more to tell." He said. "All in one hit?"
I shook my head. We had texted Woojin a place to meet us. It was just around the corner from where we were. I stopped Chan as he went to turn it.
"What's wrong?" He looked down at me concerned.
"Nothing, i just wanted to do this." I close the gap between us. My arms around his neck as we kissed sweetly.
"Ok now we can go." I said pulling away.
Changbin was even grumpier than before.
"Where did you guys go?" Jisung asked on the way back to the van.
"Just to some shops." I told him.
"How come Chan had lipstick on?" He questioned.
Fuck, how did we not think about that?
"I dared him to try it." I lied.
"I don't buy it." He replied. "Also your lipstick is smudged. You can't hide from me. Why'd you kiss Chan?"
"I lost a bet between us and that was my forfeit." That was believable, right? Seems to be seeing as Jisung didn't question me further. I searched in my small handbag for a mirror and some tissue to wipe away my remaining lipstick.
"Why're you doing that?"
Chan had caught up with me and Jisung. I handed him the mirror. He looked in it and laughed when he saw his satin pink tinted lips.
"Well, it is my colour." He joked before wiping it off.
"Does Jisung know now?" Chan asked.
"Know what?" The younger responded.
"Clearly not." Chan mumbled.
"I told him i lost a bet and thats why we kissed." I whispered to him. He nodded, agreeing that my cover up was a good idea. However, that didn't stop Jisung from constantly asking 'know what?' Or saying 'just tell me!' But everyone knew that Jisung can't be trusted with any secrets. He talked to much and has a track record of spilling any gossip he knows to people (mainly to Minho).